We are now accepting volunteers for beta testing! There are some items you should know before volunteering!
- iOS has that approval system. As a result, iOS users may only beta test on other platforms. There will not be an iOS beta. As it may cause problems. Accounts linked to iOS will not be considered for Beta.
- We ask for your cooperation in not sharing any Beta feature prior to release. If you do so without strict permission (from Tadaaah), you may be removed from the Beta program and will not be considered for future beta testing.
- This is beta testing. There will bugs; lots of bugs. When reporting, please be courteous and use the format that will be provided.
- As initial contact will be via email, players under the age of 14 may not participate.
- Account progress (for beta feature such as leaderboards) will be wipes after the beta testing period. Should you choose to spend gems; we will not be issuing refunds for beta testing.
If you would like to be considered for beta testing, please follow the instructions listed below. If you do not follow the instructions, you will not be considered for beta testing.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: [Shop Heroes] Beta Testing
- Include the following in the this format in the body of the email
- ShopKeeper name and #12345 (found in profile menu)
- Contact email
- Platform (Amazon, Kongregate, Google Play, Facebook, etc.)
- Forum ID (if you have a forum account)