Shop Heroes: The Movie!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Stowaway

Re: Shop Heroes: The Movie!

Postby Stowaway » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:24 am

I'm throwin' my hat in the ring!
Last edited by Stowaway on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kerberos9

Postby Kerberos9 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Image #ShopHeroesMovie

That was a fun diversion. :lol:

Tenuch

Postby Tenuch » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello, everyone!

My turn: #ShopHeroesMovie

Good luck and happy crafting!

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Kerberos9 wrote:
That was a fun diversion. :lol:

OMG I love it!

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:06 pm

It's the year 2141. The last century was the most prosperous in Shoptopia. Thriving trade, prospering cities, and bountiful adventures. The world seemed bright and full of potential as cities competed to stuff their wallets and stockpiles alike. But a dark secret loomed over everyone's heads. Unbeknownst to Shoptopia, the world's lumber supplies were dropping fast with no signs of slowing down. And as the market thrived, the world dwindled, until it was too late to turn back.

Today, a new dawn starts. Twenty five adventurers tasked with finding a new world. A new hope. A world where they can right their wrongs and start fresh. Twenty five adventurers embark on not only the biggest adventure of their lives, but the biggest adventure of mankind. A new line of heroes are soon to be born.

Prepare for new adventures in a new frontier that makes Ring of Fire look like the City Sewers. This is... Shop Heroes: Deep Space Ocarina.

"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

Ember
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ember » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:42 pm

akerson wrote:It's the year 2141. The last century was the most prosperous in Shoptopia. Thriving trade, prospering cities, and bountiful adventures. The world seemed bright and full of potential as cities competed to stuff their wallets and stockpiles alike. But a dark secret loomed over everyone's heads. Unbeknownst to Shoptopia, the world's lumber supplies were dropping fast with no signs of slowing down. And as the market thrived, the world dwindled, until it was too late to turn back.

Today, a new dawn starts. Twenty five adventurers tasked with finding a new world. A new hope. A world where they can right their wrongs and start fresh. Twenty five adventurers embark on not only the biggest adventure of their lives, but the biggest adventure of mankind. A new line of heroes are soon to be born.

Prepare for new adventures in a new frontier that makes Ring of Fire look like the City Sewers. This is... Shop Heroes: Deep Space Ocarina.

Omg this is my favourite! So well done!

Poison Lotus
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Poison Lotus » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:34 pm

akerson wrote:It's the year 2141. The last century was the most prosperous in Shoptopia. Thriving trade, prospering cities, and bountiful adventures. The world seemed bright and full of potential as cities competed to stuff their wallets and stockpiles alike. But a dark secret loomed over everyone's heads. Unbeknownst to Shoptopia, the world's lumber supplies were dropping fast with no signs of slowing down. And as the market thrived, the world dwindled, until it was too late to turn back.

Wow! I think we got a winner!!! Impressive! I want some Deep Space Orcarinas!!!

Tenuch

Postby Tenuch » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Now that is what I'm talking about! Extremely well done, akerson! I kinda want to put mine down after seeing this. Impressive stuff!

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:51 am

:cry:
No poster for a horror movie where the party gets swarmed and injured by rats yet?

spoiler: only 1 hero returns to tell of the nightmares endured in the sewers
;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:23 am

Awesome!

Return to “News & Announcements”