STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: STEAM Release! August 15, 2016

Postby Richard » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 am

Basso wrote:How long it take to link accounts?

This varies on multiple factors such as, when you sent the email and when they see it. How easy to understand or detailed your email is, and whether or not they are even at work at the time.
Basso wrote:Should I be online or offline or does it matter?

This does not matter as a Cloudcade employee will kick you offline to merge the accounts, after which you will be able to log back in.
Basso wrote:Will I receive email or some sort of notification when the account merge is complete?

You should receive an email notification when the merge is complete (the same email you entered in when submitting the ticket).
Basso wrote:Will I get some notification if you for some reason refuse to merge the accounts?

Same answer as the question before. You should receive an email from Cloudcade with a response.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Basso

Postby Basso » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:07 am

Richard wrote:This varies on multiple factors such as, when you sent the email and when they see it. How easy to understand or detailed your email is, and whether or not they are even at work at the time.

Well, I did fill all the information asked in the first post (pretty much, hey I want to link my old account to steam, here is all info that was asked in the post). Its been over 12h now, and I was wondering does this take hours, days or weeks. If they say they will provide this kind of service, they should have people online when the steam release goes online imo.

Richard

Postby Richard » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:15 am

Basso wrote:
Richard wrote:This varies on multiple factors such as, when you sent the email and when they see it. How easy to understand or detailed your email is, and whether or not they are even at work at the time.

Well, I did fill all the information asked in the first post (pretty much, hey I want to link my old account to steam, here is all info that was asked in the post). Its been over 12h now, and I was wondering does this take hours, days or weeks. If they say they will provide this kind of service, they should have people online when the steam release goes online imo.

I understand. They've got a bunch of tickets to go through and they've just gotten to work a few hours ago (the community team is located in San Francisco). I can't say when exactly you'll get a response, for obvious reasons, but they're working on getting through them all as fast as possible.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Basso

Postby Basso » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:24 am

Richard wrote:I understand. They've got a bunch of tickets to go through and they've just gotten to work a few hours ago (the community team is located in San Francisco). I can't say when exactly you'll get a response, for obvious reasons, but they're working on getting through them all as fast as possible.

Ok, I didn't know they actually weren't at work when they released the steam version. Sounds really really weird tho. But ofc I understand they will get alot tickets first day and it will take some time, that's why it really does not make any sense for me to release it when they are sleeping or w/e.

Richard

Postby Richard » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 am

Basso wrote:
Richard wrote:I understand. They've got a bunch of tickets to go through and they've just gotten to work a few hours ago (the community team is located in San Francisco). I can't say when exactly you'll get a response, for obvious reasons, but they're working on getting through them all as fast as possible.

Ok, I didn't know they actually weren't at work when they released the steam version. Sounds really really weird tho. But ofc I understand they will get alot tickets first day and it will take some time, that's why it really does not make any sense for me to release it when they are sleeping or w/e.

They were working when the build went live, but work days usually end at 8pm so I would imagine last night around that time is when ticket responses would have slowed now.

Basso

Postby Basso » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 am

Richard wrote:They were working when the build went live, but work days usually end at 8pm so I would imagine last night around that time is when ticket responses would have slowed now.

Oh.. I cba to convert times right now, but according to steam website for release time I did the ticked like 3-4h after release, dunno how that matches with it. But anyways, if they are back to work now I have high hopes I'll get my account merged within a day.

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 am

Facebook comment:
Hello Everyone! Thank you for your patience. We have several hundred tickets in queue currently and are working as quickly as possible. We'll get everyone taken care of ASAP!
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Still several hundred tickets in queue! The team is working as quickly as possible. We trying to post to all the sites as well.

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:26 pm

Please do not send in multiple tickets. This can slow down the transfer process and create confusion on your account.

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:53 am

Thank y'all so much for the double exp event to celebrate! Many people have been asking if we will see other events in the coming weeks, similar to the 1m download extravaganza.

Is the 2x event just this week or will we see more due to steam launch?

Return to “News & Announcements”