Want to help Shop Heroes?

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Want to help Shop Heroes?

Postby Aelfgeft » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:58 am

With all due respect, asking for positive reviews when there have been issues with the paid content of late seems odd. First the "three-DLC-a-season" crap, then the screwed up charity package. Then there's the disconnect between platforms. I even asked about the polls on Facebook being extended to the fairly active forum you have here and was quickly shut down, even to the point of locking the thread where I asked. Advanced players are hungry for endgame content. The Arena seems to be disappointing a number of people. Patches and information are taking longer to come out. Positive reviews will come, in my opinion, when Cloudcade management gets a grip on things. Right now the focus seems to be less on making the game great like it was the first year, and more about draining players' wallets before they leave.

Speadie
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Alot of true things said above.

Cookie66
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Cookie66 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Aelfgeft wrote:With all due respect, asking for positive reviews when there have been issues with the paid content of late seems odd. First the "three-DLC-a-season" crap, then the screwed up charity package. Then there's the disconnect between platforms. I even asked about the polls on Facebook being extended to the fairly active forum you have here and was quickly shut down, even to the point of locking the thread where I asked. Advanced players are hungry for endgame content. The Arena seems to be disappointing a number of people. Patches and information are taking longer to come out. Positive reviews will come, in my opinion, when Cloudcade management gets a grip on things. Right now the focus seems to be less on making the game great like it was the first year, and more about draining players' wallets before they leave.

PREACH !!!!
Drunken Mayor of Phoenix Down...We troll for you to roll

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:16 am

astle wrote:
WingDingo wrote:And people hate, hate, hate, being told to look at an FAQ or external site.

This game definitely needs more in-game noob-friendly tips. Though when I was in need of information I lurked like crazy and it wasn't so hard to get things, Richard's Spreadsheet and Strategies sub-forum gives you pretty much everything you need.

It's rather unfortunate that people hate looking at a FAQ, since the one for Shop Heroes is actually pretty decent/extensive compared to other games. (and 1 or more answers actually refer to the spreadsheet if people want more info)
What I could see helping FAQ-wise might be to:
- move the button from settings to the main screen if room can be found somewhere
- have an in-game-window FAQ browser on steam/web like for mobile instead of popping out to an external webbrowser
I think that would make it easier/more convenient for (newer) players to check the FAQ.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “News & Announcements”