Operation Supply Drop and Shop Heroes!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Operation Supply Drop and Shop Heroes!

Postby Aelfgeft » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Okay Cloudcade, what the paradise is going on? With all due respect, you screwed up last month's DLC packs both by releasing three different ones that suddenly made your game a lot more expensive to those who want to unlock all content, as well as screwing over older players with your "two-pack" that was actually less valuable than just buying each of them separately and getting more gems. Now you're putting out a pack that advertised "blueprints", had none when it was released, and now your fix is giving people a single blueprint...a month from now?

I don't know who's running things in your promotions department but they are very incompetent. This is the kind of stuff that kills off a game's popularity, and I really don't want a game I've invested a straight year and a half and lots of money into to suddenly collapse because of terrible management.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:53 pm

what the flip, you're basically selling a bp with no ability to gather info on its value. it feels like you guys are just trolling at this point.

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Richard » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:47 pm

bloop wrote:what the flip, you're basically selling a bp with no ability to gather info on its value. it feels like you guys are just trolling at this point.

Uh what? They're adding a BP to the pack which wasn't initially going to be included in the package but now is because of an error they made.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:16 pm

Richard wrote:
bloop wrote:what the flip, you're basically selling a bp with no ability to gather info on its value. it feels like you guys are just trolling at this point.

Uh what? They're adding a BP to the pack which wasn't initially going to be included in the package but now is because of an error they made.

right, selling a bp.
money <--> blueprint

DeeDee
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby DeeDee » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:33 pm

I never saw the ad about the blueprint. Thought I was donating to a worthy cause and was perfectly happy doing that. Cc is making good on an error that was made. I don't see any problem here.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:53 pm

i don't intend to vet a charity for a 10 dollar contribution. from the point of view of anyone who cares about blueprints this is a straight up transaction for a mystery blueprint that could be absolute garbage. i understand that others may enjoy those sorts of deals but i'm not into that

Jaxi

Postby Jaxi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Just curious as it wasn't actually clear, will the blueprint only be for people who bought this pack, or is it to be released generally?

DeeDee
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby DeeDee » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:09 am

I believe I understand what you have issue with now Bloop. Cc messed up, they are fixing it by adding a bp, now they need to disclose the bp details just like they do with all other packs so ppl can decide if they want to purchase. I agree with that. There is the other question that was brought up, how is this bp being distributed?

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:45 am

DeeDee wrote:I believe I understand what you have issue with now Bloop. Cc messed up, they are fixing it by adding a bp, now they need to disclose the bp details just like they do with all other packs so ppl can decide if they want to purchase. I agree with that. There is the other question that was brought up, how is this bp being distributed?

Probably the same like giant/wizard/ninja/warrior pack got an extra blueprint added at valuentine update.
They might not even know yet what item type, level, if there will be a skill and if so which the blueprint will have, so probably hard to disclose that... (it's an unplanned blueprint that's coming into existence because someone probably forgot to erase a bit of text from a standard package image background)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:23 am

Exactly, Shiroe.

Yes, we don't know the blueprint yet. It will probably be the gun that is included in the package with the suggested Support (if this fits into the game balance). BUT we don't know that as the team is making this blueprint from a mistake made on the art.

The package, as stated at he beginning of this thread, was never meant to have a blueprint. It was meant to be an avatar package will 100% proceeds going to a CHARITY (Operation Supply Drop). (100% of proceeds are going to Operation Supply Drop)

Return to “News & Announcements”