Letting Bygones be Bygones!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Letting Bygones be Bygones!

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:05 am

Greetings Fellow Shop Masters!

Hope the weekend was amazing for you all and your Heroes are still toiling away in the dungeons in hopes of walking away with some amazing loot!

I just wanted to take a little time to address a few things with you all in regards to a new Team coming on board and some of the developments that occurred before this.

Many of us here understand that things didn't go in the direction they should have and situations could've been handled differently that made better sense to everyone involved.

In light of this after some discussion, we felt it would be best not only for us, but also by doing right with the Community in rebuilding relationships.

Players banned via the Forums over the last few months would have these punishments revoked. Clean Slate.

This will be carried out starting Today and should run the course over the next week or two.

If you know a user name that should be unbanned asap and want to share it here in the thread, please do so!

Now for the next part, those banned via in game over these actions will have their accounts pardoned as well!

This action will take a bit longer to carry out but I want to make this a very high priority to get completed as soon as possible to get these folks back in the action.

I thank you all for your patience and understanding in this matter and moving forward, let's make this community the amazing experience we all know it can be!

Best,
CC_Darkis
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

sideways

Re: Letting Bygones be Bygones!

Postby sideways » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm not very familiar with the history but am curious, why were​ they banned in the first place and what makes you think they will come back at all even if unbanned?

qndel

Postby qndel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:33 am

sideways wrote:I'm not very familiar with the history but am curious, why were​ they banned in the first place and what makes you think they will come back at all even if unbanned?

Let's pretend they've been crafting ocarinas 24/7 while they've been banned and reward them accordingly :D

Attila_Pchelka

Postby Attila_Pchelka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Hello, my nickname Attila_Pchelka (58 lvl) at the time lock, first, was denied access to the chat July 21, 2016, six months lost without the chat, hoping to appeal in January 2017, but since I created the Twinkie to chat , in January of 2017 received a permanent ban for violation of paragraph 1C, 7A of these rules. Therefore losing the opportunity to play my favorite game! Please consider my appeal to give me back my account, I promise to continue to behave competently, not to fight or who not to offend, playing by the rules, please understand and forgive .... Sincerely , Attila_Pchelka
Last edited by Attila_Pchelka on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

aks47u
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:39 pm

qndel wrote:Let's pretend they've been crafting ocarinas 24/7 while they've been banned and reward them accordingly :D

Fair enough. 1 set of 9 uncollected Oca's.

Attila_Pchelka

Postby Attila_Pchelka » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:53 am

In continuation of your post, send a link to the informal group of the Russian community games ShopHeroes, in his support for Amnesty
https://vk.com/wall-105220615_9447

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:55 am

I do hope an exception is made for botting and other forms of cheating.

Definitely don't need those back.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:12 am

Feone wrote:I do hope an exception is made for botting and other forms of cheating.

Definitely don't need those back.

I should have clarified a bit better on that matter! :lol:

Rule breakers to that extent, do not have this apply to their accounts. This is for minor things or say heated arguments via the forums that went down the wrong road etc.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “News & Announcements”