Short downtime! 7/7/17

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
Zorblak

Re: Short downtime! 7/7/17

Postby Zorblak » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Any word on what you're doing to make up for the lost raid time? We didn't finish the raid this week because too many people lost too much time at the start. I'm sure other cities are in the same boat, and lost at least one, if not multiple rewards.

Thanks!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:51 am

Zorblak wrote:Any word on what you're doing to make up for the lost raid time? We didn't finish the raid this week because too many people lost too much time at the start. I'm sure other cities are in the same boat, and lost at least one, if not multiple rewards.

Thanks!

I'll have something posted up today and hopefully it helps make things up to everyone and then some.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Zorblak

Postby Zorblak » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:20 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
Zorblak wrote:Any word on what you're doing to make up for the lost raid time? We didn't finish the raid this week because too many people lost too much time at the start. I'm sure other cities are in the same boat, and lost at least one, if not multiple rewards.

Thanks!

I'll have something posted up today and hopefully it helps make things up to everyone and then some.

Thanks!

Return to “News & Announcements”