Player Appreciation Package and Events!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Player Appreciation Package and Events!

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Greetings Folks,

Whew, last week was a long one right! From all the issues players ran into and then some, we knew it was time to get something together to make up for everything plus, kick things off right with those new events.

So here's a break down of everything!

The Package (Please note some of the rewards might seem trivial based on your level but we have to balance them for all)

100 Gems
2 Blue Print Fragments
10,000 Gold
Both Owl Hats Pink/Blue
New Panda Hat
A Baby Pacifier (That's so random!)
1 Wooden Key

This will run from today at 5pm PST till the same time July 22nd 2017. These will go straight to your inventory and you will not see a pop up.

You can see the hat and pacy via twitter or Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/shopheroes/
https://twitter.com/shopheroesgame

The Events!

Today we will start it off with the double loot (This might be a triple loot increase still confirming this) in regards to Special Loot earned at the end of a quest.

This will run for two days and then we will trigger the next one which will (odds are) geared toward chest!

Enjoy folks!

~Darkis
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Player Appreciation Package and Events!

Postby Abqu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 pm

Darkis, before misinformation starts running rampant, can you clarify the chest event? I heard it was chest drop rate from special loot, but some players are expecting it to be an increase in BP chance when opening chests.

Thanks!

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Abqu wrote:Darkis, before misinformation starts running rampant, can you clarify the chest event? I heard it was chest drop rate from special loot, but some players are expecting it to be an increase in BP chance when opening chests.

Thanks!

From my understanding it's just chest drop rate. I haven't seen anything saying otherwise 8(...But, you never know if a few extra goodies show up randomly through the week.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D

Kim!
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Kim! » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Thanks for the info!

cc_Darkis wrote:These will go straight to your inventory and you will not see a pop up.

But, you never know if a few extra goodies show up randomly through the week.

Would it be possible to do a little blurb on the in-game announcement thingy (this thing) for those who don't check forums/social media? Dunno how easy it is for you to add things there but it might help spread the word more. :)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Kim! wrote:Thanks for the info!

cc_Darkis wrote:These will go straight to your inventory and you will not see a pop up.

But, you never know if a few extra goodies show up randomly through the week.

Would it be possible to do a little blurb on the in-game announcement thingy (this thing) for those who don't check forums/social media? Dunno how easy it is for you to add things there but it might help spread the word more. :)

Wish I could but there's a few limitations to it and I'd need to have what I message, translated to all the languages we cover. I can post it via in game chat a few times through out the day, weekend and week^^

RedQueenLeah

Postby RedQueenLeah » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Is this a starter package? Wooden key? 10k gold?! What about about the players who are mid range and higher? I like the hats but this is really sad. This package says to me that you only care about the players that just started playing.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:53 pm

RedQueenLeah wrote:Is this a starter package? Wooden key? 10k gold?! What about about the players who are mid range and higher? I like the hats but this is really sad. This package says to me that you only care about the players that just started playing.

It goes out to everyone, with no option to segment. This has been stated from the Devs, in Discord chat and from the Former Community team in the past several times. Even I have done so on many occasions. The other option is to not give anything.

In fact outside of the gems, it should be strictly kept to items that do NOT impact the game for players hence the avatar items. Do you realize how insane it would be for some level 10 player to get 10-20 million gold just to keep things to scale? :lol:

That's why I'm having the events, upped the amount of gems and will be sending out a few things as we go. Don't forget the events as that's a big deal.

Try not to hijack this thread for an agenda just like the other one that had to be closed.

RedQueenLeah

Postby RedQueenLeah » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:14 pm

I have no agenda. I'm just being honest about how I feel. Are we not allowed to be honest? Also, you know that I'm new to this forum because I hate them so anything that was stated previously about anything on here... I haven't seen it. I understand not wanting to give newbies 20 mil lol.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:17 pm

RedQueenLeah wrote:I have no agenda. I'm just being honest about how I feel. Are we not allowed to be honest? Also, you know that I'm new to this forum because I hate them so anything that was stated previously about anything on here... I haven't seen it. I understand not wanting to give newbies 20 mil lol.

No worries! I'll have to figure out something that is more worth while for mid/end game folks. The events are more geared towards you guys any ways.

l5rfox

Postby l5rfox » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Our event is +50% artifacts and only lasts for 1 day. Did they change the event plans at the last second?

Return to “News & Announcements”