Player Appreciation Package and Events!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Player Appreciation Package and Events!

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:29 pm

It should have been, I'll be rerunning a few through out the weekend that's for sure^^
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Lionstar » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Honestly I feel like there should be event for each day as a permanent thing.

I play this "other game" when every day of the week is specifically better for certain activities and no feels like they missed something since it's going to be back next week again. It is honestly great.

I know its now more a of special event thing and it would take away the 'special" out of it but paradise people would appreciate something like that a lot. It also gives you a bit more incense to log on more often such as the raid does. Look at the activity chart on steam for raid times, right?

Shop heroes would definitely benefit from something like that. :idea:

Just throwing it out there.

Hiws

Postby Hiws » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Lionstar wrote:Honestly I feel like there should be event for each day as a permanent thing.

I play this "other game" when every day of the week is specifically better for certain activities and no feels like they missed something since it's going to be back next week again. It is honestly great.

I know its now more a of special event thing and it would take away the 'special" out of it but paradise people would appreciate something like that a lot. It also gives you a bit more incense to log on more often such as the raid does. Look at the activity chart on steam for raid times, right?

Shop heroes would definitely benefit from something like that. :idea:

Just throwing it out there.

I don't like this idea at all.
At least not with the current events.

Let's say Monday is 2x XP day.
That means everyone will just stock up items for every Monday to sell for double the XP.
I feel like this would completely ruin the flow of the game.

It would have to be events that's minor so you don't have people stocking up and playing around them.
and more just be a nice little thing for the day.

Lionstar

Postby Lionstar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 am

Valid point I guess it would influence the flow a bit but hey these days everyone stocks up on items for the events anyway. I would not expect surcharge event on the rotation either but once a week fusion / quest speed event would not hurt anyone, right?

Hiws

Postby Hiws » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:33 am

Lionstar wrote:Valid point I guess it would influence the flow a bit but hey these days everyone stocks up on items for the events anyway. I would not expect surcharge event on the rotation either but once a week fusion / quest speed event would not hurt anyone, right?

Well. Been said a few times Surcharge wont make a comeback. And i hope they keep their word on that.

I agree that speedup events could be okay, as they're less dependable at what you currently have.
Only fusion where you save your long fuses for that day, and do shorter ones before that.

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:42 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Okay guys, due to the amount of players and the volume of items, the keys will make their way out over the weekend so it doesn't impact the servers giving you guys that weird error code.

Did those keys ever get sent out to players?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:01 am

aks47u wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:Okay guys, due to the amount of players and the volume of items, the keys will make their way out over the weekend so it doesn't impact the servers giving you guys that weird error code.

Did those keys ever get sent out to players?

Had some 'Technical issues' with them due to the sheer volume of players and the load it put on the system. I'll be trying again shortly. :shock:
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D

bowloftoast
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby bowloftoast » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:56 am

Couple weeks on, and no one in-city ever did get those wooden keys. Not game-altering, but as an FYI, they never dropped.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:29 am

bowloftoast wrote:Couple weeks on, and no one in-city ever did get those wooden keys. Not game-altering, but as an FYI, they never dropped.

Investigating it and worst case, I find an alternative for folks^^

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:06 am

Another week or so. Keys?

Return to “News & Announcements”