Community Appreciation Round 2!

Stay up to date with the latest Shop Heroes news and events.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Community Appreciation Round 2!

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Greetings Folks,

Yes you are not dreaming! Those 250 Gems are legit and not just someone making a mistake :lol:

These are for you guys!

To put it simply, you deserve it and even more so, for all the changes ongoing that might not jive with everyone, the feedback good and bad that you share and for also taking the time to enjoy our game.

It's greatly appreciated by the Team and hopefully the changes coming, the things we have in store and much more, makes things better^^

Thanks!
~Darkis
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Lionstar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Community Appreciation Round 2!

Postby Lionstar » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:05 pm

That's what I call a very nice gesture. Thanks! ;)

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:13 am

Plus I guess some shopkeeper customizations?
At least things I didn't notice before:
head:
- Operation Supply Drop helmet
- wings on head

back:
- wings

face: not sure if brown goatie(?) was added this time or another, since it wasn't auto-equipped
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Tkshowers

Postby Tkshowers » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:12 am

Although I tend to switch them back, I like that I know the new stuff showing up when I log in and see a different outfit. Thanks CC.

CuteCrafter
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby CuteCrafter » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:32 am

I was surprised to see the wings both on the back and the head but I love them so thanks! Thanks also for the gems- that was an unexpected, lovely surprise.

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Catarina » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:06 pm

:evil: I bought special pack for real money to receive exclusive, unique close and receipt. But now all people have this "unique close".

Can you back half of my real money?

And wings was 1500 gems - not so many people can buy it. Like red Ferrari... all of us are on Ferrari now. Not fun.

Lhunara

Postby Lhunara » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Catarina wrote::evil: I bought special pack for real money to receive exclusive, unique close and receipt. But now all people have this "unique close".

And wings was 1500 gems - not so many people can buy it. Like red Ferrari... all of us are on Ferrari now. Not fun.

Aside from cost, packs aren't really exclusive if you can just ask support for anyone of them and buy the amount of gems they say.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Catarina wrote::evil: I bought special pack for real money to receive exclusive, unique close and receipt. But now all people have this "unique close".

There's alot wrong with this post it's not funny to be honest.

You can push that same argument for giving out gems for free, package give a ways and anything we do for contest.

Wait until we put things on sale that folks might have bought long ago etc....

I'd suggest enjoying this for what it is...showing appreciation to our players by giving them something nice.

I can also tell you the answer support will give you, but your not going to like it.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Catarina » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:57 am

Lhunara wrote:Aside from cost, packs aren't really exclusive if you can just ask support for anyone of them and buy the amount of gems they say.

Exclusive, because you need PAY real money for it. You can only BUY package.

No way to receive this item free. So, it mean that it was exclusive for people, who spent real money for picture.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 am

Well, the Operation Supply Drop package was supposed to be mostly a decoration/customization package to collect money for a charity, then because of a copy-paste error on an image later a blueprint got muddled in.
So with the helmet given away, you're now 1 less decoration ahead of the rest, but still an unintended blueprint ahead of the rest. ;)

I guess they picked a customization from OSD, since that one isn't a seasonal pack nor a permanent pack.

Also: with the return of 2015/2016 packages, exclusivity had already kind of been axed a while ago.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “News & Announcements”