How is the building bonus added when upgraded by Mayor

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
Cabi

How is the building bonus added when upgraded by Mayor

Postby Cabi » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi,

since the new patch gave out multiple lvls of City Upgrades for Crown Jewels, I started to wonder.

For example, if my Mayor decides to upgrade our Sorcerer's Tower, it should give 5% extra towards Magic and Rune Writing.

But where will it appear? It is 5% towards the boost when the building is active? Meaning 400 -> 420 ?? If yes, why the building still shows the boost only 400 even though the upgrade is bought.

Or is it 5% towards my worker's number, so it boosts any of my workers who have at least 1 point in Magic or Rune Writing, or both, by 5% ??
Hence if my worker has 100 points in Magic, when the upgrade is bought it should jump to 105 !!

The same applies to all the building. I don't see the production of a certain resource to increase when the upgrade is bought.
It should CLEARLY show somewhere how many Resources/points or power you are working with at a given moment.

With heroes it is easy, you see CLEARLY that when their building is active their POWER RISES by appropriate number and they are BLUE color coded. No such color coding or CLEAR indication of boost for Resources or Workers.

One dares to even question if the extra points or resources are even counted in.

Thank you,

Cabi#40527

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: How is the building bonus added when upgraded by Mayor

Postby Hiws » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:02 am

Cabi wrote:Hi,
since the new patch gave out multiple lvls of City Upgrades for Crown Jewels, I started to wonder.

For example, if my Mayor decides to upgrade our Sorcerer's Tower, it should give 5% extra towards Magic and Rune Writing.

The bonus doesn't show anywhere because it's active 24/7 no matter what.

For crafting skills if you upgrade the Sorc Tower, you get 5% extra in Magic and Rune Writing. So, (Worker skills + Build boost) * 1.05.
So if your workers have 400 skill combined and your building is boosted and is giving another 400. It's (400 + 400) * 1.05 = 840 total.

I believe it's like that for all buildings.
(Base resource regen + boosted regen) * 1.05.
(Hero power * building boost) * 1.05.

Return to “Help & Questions”