Possible Prizes from Wooden Chests shows BPs i already own

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
Suizul
"Good" Mastery Member

Possible Prizes from Wooden Chests shows BPs i already own

Postby Suizul » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:28 pm

I just found all blueprints from the wooden chests. Now it shows at the possible prizes all the wooden blueprints again, before there were only the missing ones.

If i would go on with opening wooden chests, could i get those BPs again? Would there be any secret benefit from it? :)

Richard
Community Moderator

Re: Possible Prizes from Wooden Chests shows BPs i already own

Postby Richard » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:57 pm

This is because you are now eligible for duplicate blueprints. When obtaining a duplicate blueprint, instead of getting the blueprint (since you have it already) you will be awarded some progress towards the mastery of the chest blueprint.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Suizul
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Suizul » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:01 am

Thanks.

But I mastered all the chest BPs already. Would now just happen nothing?

Metaldog

Postby Metaldog » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:58 pm

I didn't know duplicate blueprints exist, does this mean that each blueprint you get actually decreases your chances of obtaining new blueprint?

e.g. 25% -> 20% after owning from pool of 1/40 blueprints to 5/40 blueprints as example

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:36 am

Suizul wrote:Thanks.

But I mastered all the chest BPs already. Would now just happen nothing?

If you have all the blueprints and they are mastered then you will not ever receive another duplicate blueprint from that chest.

Metaldog wrote:I didn't know duplicate blueprints exist, does this mean that each blueprint you get actually decreases your chances of obtaining new blueprint?

e.g. 25% -> 20% after owning from pool of 1/40 blueprints to 5/40 blueprints as example

You can only receive duplicate blueprints once you have obtained all of the blueprints from that chest.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

deagh

Postby deagh » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Richard wrote:You can only receive duplicate blueprints once you have obtained all of the blueprints from that chest.

I received a duplicate from the iron chest yesterday, and I don't have all the iron chest blueprints, so if it's intended that you need to have all the BPs from a tier before you get duplicates, it's not working as intended. (unless it's changed since August, which it certainly may have.)

Unfortunately I didn't screenshot it because it never occurred to me to do so.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:38 am

deagh wrote:
Richard wrote:You can only receive duplicate blueprints once you have obtained all of the blueprints from that chest.

I received a duplicate from the iron chest yesterday, and I don't have all the iron chest blueprints, so if it's intended that you need to have all the BPs from a tier before you get duplicates, it's not working as intended. (unless it's changed since August, which it certainly may have.)

Unfortunately I didn't screenshot it because it never occurred to me to do so.

Post in the bugs section/send in a ticket at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com .
They should hopefully be able to find in the logs if that's indeed what happened for your account (name#IDnumber) .
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Help & Questions”