Trade House bug

Ask for help from veteran players and find answers not listed in the FAQ.
Forum rules
You can find answers to our FAQs within our in-game support system, also available at http://cloudcade.helpshift.com
lycanthor

Trade House bug

Postby lycanthor » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Hey, when do you plan to fix that bug people can sell items under the minimum price?

People can undercut me with 1 gold and my items never gonna be sold. Not even feathered up.

Edited by Moderator: Please refrain from using profanity

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Trade House bug

Postby bloop » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:46 pm

inb4 none of the players are banned for manipulating their listings with 3rd party programs.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Trade House bug

Postby Shiroe » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:56 am

If the fix is client-side, since it's not something like a major crash bug, the update will likely have to jump through all the (slow) hoops of _all_ the stores before being released.
I guess they could just flat out refuse those offers/request on the server side, but the client probably isn't built to handle that (could perhaps crash, could perhaps give no feedback at all, which wouldn't be good either, since as far as I understood the request side dipping below the lower cap can probably be done quite by accident)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Help & Questions”