Moderation FAQ

Terms, rules and information regarding the forum.
cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Moderation FAQ

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:15 pm

In effort to try and maintain our transparency, below are a list of questions you may have about moderation policies.

What is a Forum Warning?
These are distributed to educate you on the Forum Regulations and Rules. More often than not, they are issued for first time offenses or minor violations. The least severe of these warnings is worth 0 points and does not count towards your Warning Point total.

What are Warning Points?
Warning Points are attached to Forum Warnings. Each warning will contain the amount of points received for the warning. Once you reach 10 points, you will receive a permanent ban. You can view your warnings on your forum profile.

Do Warning Points expire?
Yes, Warning Points will expire. Most warnings expire between 90 and 365 days. In severe instances, points received will not expire.

What kind of warnings can I receive?
You can receive the following warnings along with points earned:
  • Instructive Warning: 0 Points
  • Repetitive Instructive Warnings: 1 Point
  • Moderate Warning: 2 Points
  • Severe Warning: 3 Points
  • Immediate Ban: 10 Points

When will I receive a suspension or ban from the forums?
You will a suspension on the following:
  • 3 Points: 7 day suspension
  • 6 Points: 1 month suspension
  • 8 Pints: 3 month suspension
  • 10 Points: Permanent Ban
and/or
  • Moderate Warning: Immediate 2 day suspension
  • Severe Warning: Immediate 10 day suspension
  • Immediate Ban: Permanent Ban

I don’t agree with one of my warnings. Who should I contact?
Players may submit for an appeal at https://cloudcade.helpshift.com Each case will be reviewed individually. Please do not message moderators or staff about warning disputes.

How will I know how many points I received with a warning?
The number of points received will be listed in the warning message. Please keep in mind as soon as the total reaches those stated above you will receive either a suspension or ban.

Please read and review the Forum Rules and Regulations to avoid Forum Warnings, suspensions, and bans. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact forum administration.

*Forum Rules and Regulations: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=833

Return to “Forum Information”