Perhaps it's about time I introduced myself...

Please introduce yourself and make new friends.
Zuuhl
"Good" Mastery Member

Perhaps it's about time I introduced myself...

Postby Zuuhl » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:37 am

Greetings all,

Most of you may have seen me around here, nagging, b*tching and complaining mainly about the TH bug...
I do apologise for that, it's just that this is one of the better, if not best, mobile games I ever had the privilege of wasting my time and hard earned euros on. :)

So nice to meeting you all!
I am Zuuhl, Lord Grandmaster Commander-in-chief (a.k.a. King) of a lovely little town called Very Doge. In game I take up the role of the dim-witted obnoxious King who bullies his peasants around and considers himself [insert your God here]'s gift to mankind.

See? I got a cloak and a crown. That makes me a King!

But what my town is really about, is that we're a friendly raiding group that socialize together in chat and try to make our town the best we can be. We help each other and share a laugh or two.

About me personally: 35 yr old male from the Netherlands, married and got a lovely daughter! Information Engineer by profession and gamer at heart. I tend to get worked up about things I am passionate about, but am generally fairly laid back (although my previous posts may indicate otherwise).

So that's me in a nutshell.
And finally, my new years resolution for 2017: I will try to behave more on these forums, because I really do appreciate the efford CC is making to maintain this great game!

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Perhaps it's about time I introduced myself...

Postby Shiroe » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:02 am

Crown and sunglasses at the same time! Definately trying to be an unique king... ;)

Always nice to see more fellow dutchies.

Thing I learned from Cloudcade/Shop Heroes: having a cross-stores app seems to play havoc with your update release schedule.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Zuuhl
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Perhaps it's about time I introduced myself...

Postby Zuuhl » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:09 am

Shiroe wrote:Crown and sunglasses at the same time! Definately trying to be an unique king... ;)

Hey, don't forget the beard!

I am just trying to live by the age old saying "Clothes maketh the Man".
Or translated to Shop Heroes: "Gems maketh the King"... :D

Return to “Introductions”