A New CM Joins the Fray!

Please introduce yourself and make new friends.
VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: A New CM Joins the Fray!

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:41 am

I just wanted to say, that I feel Darkis is doing a good job, and that we appreciate his efforts.

It's unfortunate that he had to step in during a bad time, where everyone is still frustrated (myself included). However, I feel like there is not enough positive feedback in customer facing positions, so I must say, thank you, and keep doing your best Darkis.

Retep
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Retep » Tue May 02, 2017 6:45 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:I just wanted to say, that I feel Darkis is doing a good job, and that we appreciate his efforts.

It's unfortunate that he had to step in during a bad time, where everyone is still frustrated (myself included). However, I feel like there is not enough positive feedback in customer facing positions, so I must say, thank you, and keep doing your best Darkis.

Agreed! Darkis came in during a rough period and had an uphill battle from the start but has been doing an excellent job! So, thank you Darkis, keep up the great work :D

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue May 02, 2017 10:30 am

Thanks guys! The battle has only just begun!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon May 15, 2017 10:31 am

Bumping and locking.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “Introductions”