Hello

Please introduce yourself and make new friends.
Nevernawari

Hello

Postby Nevernawari » Thu May 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Hi my name is reven

I already play for month i guess, its my first game that didn't make me boring. Its a good game. But i'm still confused how to get more gems without buying it with real money. So if you have some opinion i would like to know.

Thank you for having me here :D

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Hello

Postby Shiroe » Fri May 26, 2017 1:34 am

Welcome!

Getting gems for free is the hard part of the game.
If you (also) play on mobile, then there's the fortuneteller in the inn that lets you watch videos for 2 gems each. (there's a limited amount per session, but usually you get a new batch on your next login, so in most cases, something like 50 video gems/day is doable)

For the rest other than getting them from normal gameplay (raids, random quest special loot, levelups, hero personal quests etc.) you'll have to get them from other players through the tradehouse. Either through crafting precrafts others pay gems for (great Nordic Lutes, certain flawles items etc.) or through flipping gold into gems (for ex. buy a magic chest with gold, sell it for gems) .
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Nevernawari

Postby Nevernawari » Fri May 26, 2017 5:34 am

I hear too about nordic lute and it sold pretty quick for gems. How much i have to sell for the chest?
Thank you for the advice

Richard

Postby Richard » Fri May 26, 2017 7:54 am

Hello and welcome to the forums!
Nevernawari wrote:I hear too about nordic lute and it sold pretty quick for gems. How much i have to sell for the chest?
Thank you for the advice

I usually see people selling the chest for 10 or 11 gems before tax.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Nevernawari

Postby Nevernawari » Fri May 26, 2017 9:02 am

Thank you richard

Is that not too expensive? Or is it magic chest? Because i don't have it yet

Richard

Postby Richard » Fri May 26, 2017 9:05 am

Nevernawari wrote:Thank you richard

Yeah that's for the magic chest. Players buy it for somewhere between 25-30M gold and resell for 10-11 gems.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Fri May 26, 2017 9:10 am

Nevernawari wrote:Thank you richard

Tradehouse shows things up to 5 levels above playerlevel plus items you have had in your inventory before, so if you have never had a magic chest in inventory and are still below level 30, you can't see magic chests yet.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Nevernawari

Postby Nevernawari » Fri May 26, 2017 2:32 pm

How about another chest, like wodden, leather, etc? Can i sell it for gems? I really need gems right now cause i want to add slot on the cauldron

Master Builder 007

Postby Master Builder 007 » Mon May 29, 2017 6:15 pm

There's a lot of precrafts around level 18 that sell for gems.

Here's a list of a few that I sold for gems in the past:

Flawless Hawks (level 16 axe)
Flawless Acidic Splash (level 17 potion)
Great and Flawless Jade Amulet (level 20 pendant)
Great Nordic Lute (level 22 instrument)
Great and Flawless Sabaton (level 15 boots)

There are more, but that's a good place to start. There's a few tricks that can help speed up the process if you want to go this route.

1) You can craft different types of items to use all your resources. If you only craft hawks, you will run out of iron. However, if you craft hawks in half of your slots and acidic splashes in half, then you can continually craft (or closer to it).

2) When you need to fuse up the item to the correct quality, you can combine it with another item to half the fusing time. Since they have about the same value, you lose nothing and you can fuse more of them faster. For example, instead of two good hawks to make a great hawk, use a good hawk and a good acidic splash to make a great item (either a great hawk or a great acidic splash). The same applies for common to good and great to flawless.

3) You can sell them instantly for gems in the requests, but with a little bit of patience, you can sell them through offers for a few more gems. I made the mistake of selling instantly when I first started gathering gems like this.

Because gems are worth a lot more than items in that level range (levels 1 - 25 or so), that's also one of the better ways to make money.

Good luck :!: :D

Nevernawari

Postby Nevernawari » Mon May 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Thank you for the advice, its really helpful, i'll try it :D

Return to “Introductions”