Beginner Tutorial Videos

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Beginner Tutorial Videos

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Richard wrote:Any updates on when these videos will be available (if they are still planned) because I was actually considering doing them myself but I'll hold off it an official video is in the works.

I'm waiting for the upgrade to our software. I had pushed them due to all the UI changes.

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:15 pm

cc_Tadaaah wrote:
Richard wrote:Any updates on when these videos will be available (if they are still planned) because I was actually considering doing them myself but I'll hold off it an official video is in the works.

I'm waiting for the upgrade to our software. I had pushed them due to all the UI changes.

Ah okay. Thanks.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:18 pm

Richard wrote:
cc_Tadaaah wrote:

Ah okay. Thanks.

Feel free to make videos!! You may be able to put them out faster than me and new players can def. use the help! :D

Eleiyas
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Eleiyas » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:22 am

cc_Tadaaah wrote:Feel free to make videos!! You may be able to put them out faster than me and new players can def. use the help! :D

I don't mind doing this. I have a YouTube channel with 830+ subs, a lot of whom subscribed for my gaming videos. I'll probably also add them to the wiki.

Don't expect them within 2 or so hours though. I'll have to record, edit and then upload them (which will take the longest with my pitiful internet speed)
// EDM Producer // Freelance Translator // IT Guy //

Krash

Postby Krash » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:20 am

Not to purposefully necro an old topic, but I've still not seen these dotting around just yet and it's been a good number of months since we were told they should be happening?

cc_Tadaaah

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:41 am

Krash wrote:Not to purposefully necro an old topic, but I've still not seen these dotting around just yet and it's been a good number of months since we were told they should be happening?

Apologies, there's been delays on our end. I'm still working on acquiring some video editing software.

Eleiyas
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Eleiyas » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:52 pm

Krash wrote:Not to purposefully necro an old topic, but I've still not seen these dotting around just yet and it's been a good number of months since we were told they should be happening?

cc_Tadaaah wrote:Apologies, there's been delays on our end. I'm still working on acquiring some video editing software.

I've had issues with AdSense on my end, hence why no content has been produced by myself... I might get around to doing that this week
// EDM Producer // Freelance Translator // IT Guy //

Return to “Beginner Strategy”