Shopkeeper Level vs Net Worth

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
KittyHero

Shopkeeper Level vs Net Worth

Postby KittyHero » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:37 am

I am a new player to ShopHeroes. I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative. However, I have not seen this question pop up (granted, I haven't seen every post either).

What causes your player level to increase versus what causes your net worth to increase?

They appear to have different drivers as one player in my city has a lower level than me but a higher net worth. Thanks in advance for any answers!

Edit: updated title to reflect more accurate terms.
Last edited by KittyHero on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eleiyas
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Hero Level vs Net Worth

Postby Eleiyas » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:29 am

First of all, your thread title is confusing as mentioning "hero" will make people think you're talking about heroes, not about yourself. Just for future reference we call the player "shopkeeper".

So your thread is about shopkeeper level vs. networth, not hero level vs. networth ^^

Networth and Shopkeeper level are not inherently linked.

Networth is the amount of gold you have put into your town, which is your investment, plus whatever money you have put into upgrading resource bins, workstations, etc...

Shopkeeper level is gained from selling items, which give exp. The only way to level up your shopkeeper is to sell items to your customers (heroes). Selling items on the trade house does not give exp.

The reason a player of lower level than you may have a higher networth is because they are likely selling their stuff on the trade house - which nets them 0 exp but will net them a lot more money.
Last edited by Eleiyas on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
// EDM Producer // Freelance Translator // IT Guy //

KittyHero

Re: Shopkeeper Level vs Net Worth

Postby KittyHero » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:15 pm

I apologize for the confusing title - I have only been playing for a short time. Your answer has been quite helpful though - thank you!

Return to “Beginner Strategy”