Advise?

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
xaviersxmen

Advise?

Postby xaviersxmen » Fri May 20, 2016 2:02 pm

I have my 50 million dollar up grade for my workers and my shop up. which one should I do first? My worker I have now seems to be able to build all my stuff already. The shop gives me another customer so my stuff can move faster. Anyone have any advise?

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Advise?

Postby Hiws » Fri May 20, 2016 2:19 pm

xaviersxmen wrote:I have my 50 million dollar up grade for my workers and my shop up. which one should I do first? My worker I have now seems to be able to build all my stuff already. The shop gives me another customer so my stuff can move faster. Anyone have any advise?

Worker would allow you to craft faster and get more mastery meaning better quality items meaning more money.

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Fri May 20, 2016 2:34 pm

I have been playing with a Furniture Capacity of 56. I don't think you need to go beyond that amount, and going above that is for convenience only. If you do increase your Furniture Capacity, be sure to Boost your Town Hall, as that will decrease the cost of upgrading.

Customers come back faster if you sell anything to them. If you refuse them, they come in much, much slower. Having more customers at one time is also just a convenience. If you really don't want to wait for customers to do the walk-in animation, you can just swap to the Inn or City, and when you swap back, the customers will be in your shop.

If you do not already have 6 workers, get up to 6 Worker Capacity.

After that, do whatever you want. The order doesn't really matter.

xaviersxmen

Postby xaviersxmen » Fri May 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Thanks a lot.:) Is there a town boost that will drop the price of worker prices?

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat May 21, 2016 2:20 am

xaviersxmen wrote:Thanks a lot.:) Is there a town boost that will drop the price of worker prices?

As far as I know, Town Hall only discounts shop size upgrades and none of the "extra slot" type of upgrades.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Beginner Strategy”