Hi, new player here, new town...had a few questions -
Wondering about packages, first - are the works worth having, reaaaally big difference, or only minor? I mean jack being able to craft anything, as far as i can tell and things being slow - but being able to level them.
Which is more worthwhile, jack, or the giant pack? Rack is nice, so is the anvil...and why?
Are there/will there ever be a discount, or was there every one for buying multiple packs at once? (like jack, giant warrior etc)..probably not..bundling.
I'm canadian, and trying to save a few bucks here. A buddy mentioned linking a cell account, and paying through there, vs kong kreds.. so i'm wondering, where the best place is to get the packs (ideally all 5 for 100 would be nice but can't get what you want right ^.^) - 150 on kong. + the canadian conversion which may be mucho more.
Basically, just wondering if i do decide to, where do i get the best value - to package ratio
Onto actual game questions -
1. is there a value or chance that having a certain mastery increases flawless etc crafting? For example, say, for every 5 mastery, get an extra 1 percent chance at flawless? Or is that not something known?
2. I've heard key dancing is the best for gold currently (probably gonna do a few if i buy a pack - up my town for everyone), but out of regular items, for getting gems. Is there one, or a few lines better/earlier better for items (excluding pack items) for gems, or a more reliable way?
3. Speaking of reliable, epic at the level is unbreakable, since i dont have 5 yet, is 4, or 5 fusion slots needed to geta high chance of an epic (with all flawless)?
4. Do racks stack with eachother, probably, but what about jack's rack?
5. given the answer to #2 (a good line to shoot for for selling stuff in the tradehouse), what's a good setup for workers (with tier 2 unlocked, haven't done 3, just starting).
6. is there any way to speed up fusion time/crafting besides the magic anvil? or a boost in one of the buildings higher up (i don't have the castle yet - about 10 in most buildings in my city).
Any help appreciated thanks a bunch, and happy sales hunting ^.^