Best Keys to Flip for Gold?

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
Zaby

Best Keys to Flip for Gold?

Postby Zaby » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:02 am

Hi,

I'd like to know what the most efficient keys are for exchanging gems to gold. I read somewhere on this forum that Gold keys are the sweetspot, but I'm not sure what to pay for them. Most offers on the Market are at 250gems, but every request is below 190 gems. I'm not exactly sure what I should be paying for them, any help on this?

Also, I haven't tried it yet, but when you go to the chest room and have a chest available to open and the sign says to pay an amount of gems to open the chest, does this give you a key or does the chest open right away? I was thinking i could just buy a gold chest and keep buying keys from it.

thanks for your help,
Zaby

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Best Keys to Flip for Gold?

Postby Shiroe » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:41 am

The listed gem cost is the price to open the chest without needing a key.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

NoInspiration
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Best Keys to Flip for Gold?

Postby NoInspiration » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 am

250*0.75=187. The difference is the 25% tax. Offers and requests are actually pretty close.

Unless you want to loose time just for a couple gems, just buy some as offered and fill a request for the gold.

Return to “Beginner Strategy”