Q: Are crown jewels shared or individualized

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
Fluffy
"Great" Mastery Member

Q: Are crown jewels shared or individualized

Postby Fluffy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Hello. Ive been grinding arena for the past month and have come up with over 1k crown jewels.
I would like to ask, since it's not in the faq of cloudcade, are crown jewels shared among the city or does it have an individual scoring system?
What I mean is do we all pool our crown jewels in one area and it registers the number for all citymates?
Or do we have our own tally of crown jewels to donate to the city?

To a second question,
If we have our own tally, is there an easier way to use the jewels than transferring mayorship back and forth among members? Thanks!
Have officially quit the game. Thank you very much for this game and all my citymates!

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Q: Are crown jewels shared or individualized

Postby Richard » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:02 pm

Crown Jewels are pooled together and are bound to the city not the player.

The amount displayed on the City Upgrades page is the total amount of crown jewels your city has accumulated that is spendable.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Fluffy
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Q: Are crown jewels shared or individualized

Postby Fluffy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Richard wrote:Crown Jewels are pooled together and are bound to the city not the player.

The amount displayed on the City Upgrades page is the total amount of crown jewels your city has accumulated that is spendable.

I see. Thanks for the quick reply, Richard!
Have officially quit the game. Thank you very much for this game and all my citymates!

Return to “Beginner Strategy”