- Advanced Shopfare/Giant: nice worker with 4 skills + mastery, 5th blueprint (Balmung, lvl 40 sword) is a good money maker and has the very useful "Support II" skill, 5% crafting speed boost decoration
- Jack: useful rack, nice worker with all skills early on, but no mastery, so falls off mid game as you focus on mastery, then gets decently useful again later as 8th worker (preferrably after 6x tier 3 worker + Giant)
- Wizard: Wisdom Ocarina as 6th blueprint (lvl 47 music) is a very good money maker and that's about the only reason people buy that pack
- Heroic: extra hero, 5% quest speed boost decoration, 5th blueprint (Midas Gloves, lvl 40) has the very useful "Support II" skill, but has a lower base gold value than Giant's Balmung.
- Warrior/Ninja: erm, for completionists mostly?
(if I remmembered everything correct)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)