Best RMT package to buy as a beginner?

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
ShopRabbit

Best RMT package to buy as a beginner?

Postby ShopRabbit » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:10 am

I've been playing for about a week now and I'm thinking of buying one of the packages, but I'm not sure what would be best.

I'm not level 20 yet, and I'm in a small town, so I'm considering buying the jack of all trades to have a good crafter and a good rack.

Suggestions?

infiner
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Best RMT package to buy as a beginner?

Postby infiner » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:05 am

if you want to buy all available packs in future, than Jack would be best choice to start with. It is very helpfull at the beginning.
If you want to buy one and only one pack for a long time, than my choice would be Giant pack.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:53 am

- Advanced Shopfare/Giant: nice worker with 4 skills + mastery, 5th blueprint (Balmung, lvl 40 sword) is a good money maker and has the very useful "Support II" skill, 5% crafting speed boost decoration

- Jack: useful rack, nice worker with all skills early on, but no mastery, so falls off mid game as you focus on mastery, then gets decently useful again later as 8th worker (preferrably after 6x tier 3 worker + Giant)

- Wizard: Wisdom Ocarina as 6th blueprint (lvl 47 music) is a very good money maker and that's about the only reason people buy that pack

- Heroic: extra hero, 5% quest speed boost decoration, 5th blueprint (Midas Gloves, lvl 40) has the very useful "Support II" skill, but has a lower base gold value than Giant's Balmung.

- Warrior/Ninja: erm, for completionists mostly?

(if I remmembered everything correct)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:40 am

Shiroe wrote:- Jack: useful rack, nice worker with all skills early on, but no mastery, so falls off mid game as you focus on mastery, then gets decently useful again later as 8th worker (preferrably after 6x tier 3 worker + Giant)

In my opinion the Jack worker stays useless after mid game. Mastery of a t2 worker beats the little bit of extra crafting speed easily, even when you have 8 workers.
The rack is definitely nice.

Pocky

Postby Pocky » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:19 am

Support II is a game changing skill. I would suggest giants pack over heroes, but without giants, heroes is more useful than jack pack. Also, I rank wizards pack above jack pack as well with its ability to Kickstart a person into high midgame quickly.

xraymond94

Postby xraymond94 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:51 pm

I recommend wizard package.

Return to “Beginner Strategy”