Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Discussion of lower level gameplay and strategy.
User avatar
Isabel
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Montréal

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby Isabel » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi

i'm ready to help if i can, for the french side of course :lol:
you can count on me!

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 am

Isabel wrote:Hi

i'm ready to help if i can, for the french side of course :lol:
you can count on me!


Oh that would be awesome!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

User avatar
Isabel
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Montréal

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby Isabel » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:57 pm

[*]
cc_Darkis wrote:
Isabel wrote:Hi

i'm ready to help if i can, for the french side of course :lol:
you can count on me!


Oh that would be awesome!



ready to help, just let me know how and when i can help with the french side.
:D

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:45 am

This isn't forgotten but bit backed up this week! I'll have an update soon.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

User avatar
Isabel
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:23 pm
Location: Montréal

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby Isabel » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:13 am

just tell me where and when and ill be there to help with the french side. tell me here or on discord ;)

User avatar
Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:05 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby Shiroe » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:50 am

FAQ: why did my 100% chance fuse fail?!?
There are actually odds listed in two places on the fuse screen.
- the percentage to not fail (for example on 2 of the same item of quality "great", that's 75%)
- the percentages to get a certain items out if the fuse succeeds (for example on 2 of the same item of quality "great", that's 100% chance of that same item of quality "flawless")

Yes, masses of newbies get tripped up by that one, since obviously they start out with "same item and quality" fuses and in the beginning low qualities such as "common" which only requires 2 for 100% success, so they jump to the conclusion that that 100% listed on the right is the fuse success chance instead of just the item+quality chance and get angry/confused when they get up to great+great and fail... :| :roll:
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:51 am

Shiroe wrote:FAQ: why did my 100% chance fuse fail?!?
There are actually odds listed in two places on the fuse screen.
- the percentage to not fail (for example on 2 of the same item of quality "great", that's 75%)
- the percentages to get a certain items out if the fuse succeeds (for example on 2 of the same item of quality "great", that's 100% chance of that same item of quality "flawless")

Yes, masses of newbies get tripped up by that one, since obviously they start out with "same item and quality" fuses and in the beginning low qualities such as "common" which only requires 2 for 100% success, so they jump to the conclusion that that 100% listed on the right is the fuse success chance instead of just the item+quality chance and get angry/confused when they get up to great+great and fail... :| :roll:


Indeed and I see the tickets to support about it as well. I'll try to circle back to this revamp again over the upcoming week or two as been very busy as of late on the back end for things.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Justice
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:56 am

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby Justice » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:48 am

I am not active in the chats/forums, but have been playing for over a year. If you need more help, I would be happy to do so, thanks!

User avatar
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff
Posts: 589
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby cc_Darkis » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:44 pm

So looks like I have a solid time frame to get this started and will make an official sign up/reach out to the community. I'll have it timed with the more major parts of our planned updates seeing that they will change up some of the things currently in the game etc.

I'll keep checking in here from time to time and try to make little status updates. 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

User avatar
Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:53 am

Re: Shop Heroes FAQ Revamp Project! Early Notice!

Postby Lionstar » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:54 pm

We have seen the same message twice before... June and July... now it is December.


Return to “Beginner Strategy”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

©2015 Cloudcade, Inc. All Rights Reserved.