Vote for Quest Time or Double Hearts!

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Vote for Quest Time or Double Hearts!

Postby Abqu » Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Dred0 wrote:Why would you be considering a quest time reduction bonus during raid time? Indeed, many of the bonuses are inappropriate during raid time, yet they are the only time it is offered.

These bonuses during raid time force people to choose between taking advantage of the bonus and ignoring the city wide event or putting the city first and ignoring the bonus. It's a terrible choice. Why on earth are these events tied to raid times when there are four other days in which to run it?

My vote is for hearts, because it is completely useless for most players, but at least has no impact on raiding and doesn't punish civic minded players.

I'm nearly certain that the last time we had a reduced quest time event, the in-game description said, "reduced quest and mission time". I remember this because I grandstanded and said, "what in the heck is mission time anyway" and was promptly put in my place by a nice hobbit who told me to read what the Castle says.

So, unless they've changed how this event works, I wouldn't slam it because it's running alongside raid. Not yet, anyway.

Edit: In fact, with the last raid of 2016 and the whole, "Raid is cancelled -- no it isn't" thing, didn't they give us the reduced quest event as part of the apology? I'm pretty sure the best time to run this particular event is when raids are running.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Re: Vote for Quest Time or Double Hearts!

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri May 19, 2017 4:59 pm

Winner is of course, Quest Time Reduction! Enjoy All!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “General Discussion”