List of Shop Heroes Community Resources

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Sha'Ik

Re: List of Shop Heroes Community Resources

Postby Sha'Ik » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:50 pm

Hello Richard,

great Informationthread :)

May you please add the german wiki: http://de.shop-heroes.wikia.com
and the german discord- Chat: https://discord.gg/53fUmN2

Thanks a lot for every assistance you have given :)
chat about Shop Heroes on discord: https://discord.me/shopheroes and https://discord.me/sh-deutsch

part of >>Haus der Ketten<<, Herrin of >>Haus der Ketten<< :twisted:

Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Richard » Mon May 01, 2017 3:00 am

Sha'Ik wrote:Hello Richard,

great Informationthread :)

May you please add the german wiki: http://de.shop-heroes.wikia.com
and the german discord- Chat: https://discord.gg/53fUmN2

Thanks a lot for every assistance you have given :)

Added them.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:08 pm

now that richard isn't playing anymore, can someone else take over the editing of this topic?

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:45 am

That'd be part of Tethys job as Community Moderator?

zarusjamer

Postby zarusjamer » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:03 am

May I ask for my site being added to the list?

KoalaKingHuggies

Postby KoalaKingHuggies » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:15 am

zarusjamer wrote:May I ask for my site being added to the list?

it doesnt seem to be working. i cannot add heroes (i assume i cannot add them items either).

can you either make a tutorial on how to use it (i tried what was written in the main page and also tried snooping around the site on my own) but to no prevail, or fix it?

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 am

If you can use excel, Koala, the Super Team Builder Redux in my signature should get you everything you need and it has a page for how to use it.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

KoalaKingHuggies

Postby KoalaKingHuggies » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:41 am

Azbandar wrote:If you can use excel, Koala, the Super Team Builder Redux in my signature should get you everything you need and it has a page for how to use it.

being honest, i dont really need the team builder redux. i was just commenting how his tool wasnt working properly. also, i am working in my spare time (i dont have much of it) on making a more intuitive version of your super team builder .i am making in my spare time a bunch of tools that i put togather in one place. i collected and made a bunch of my own. right now my tools contain mastery calculator (for fun, you know, knowing exactly the precentage you have for each mastery - it also lowers the chance for good if you passed the 100% benchmark), crafting calculator (how many of an item you need to craft more to make X mythics of an item), a good suggested build that has 5 teams with max energize and revive and has no chance of breaking anything (8~9 support each team with full mythics guarantees like 10M runs before anything breaks), and the tool im working on next is a big one. its a skill optimizer, where you input your item to craft and workers and it tells you how to distribute your skill points for either best mastery or lowest crafting time. i also already put in a fusion calculator (that im quite ashamed to admit i ripped from the community resources and improved a tad bit) and ill make the team builder tool.

also, im not making it in excel (im a programmer and moving it now to a c# program, where ill have a database for items and stuff like that). basically my goal is to make a single program that will have all of the tools in it, and will be easy to use.

the only tool im not sure how to transfer (from my current spreadsheet format) is the fusion calculator, and that is simply because i dont know how the fusion works completely. like i can put in everything as long as you put in the same item but when you start mixing items i need to study how it works.

but when ill have the time (studies keeping me busy right now) ill make a single program that will be a complete tool and share it with the community.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:33 am

As long as you give credit for all of the work that others did in discovering all of the formulas you are using. Everything you have in your program is something that someone has already built into a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets are also cross platform, whereas I am assuming as you are coding in c#, your tool will be windoze only?

Also, keep in mind you'll either have to use a query to output the main sheet's (bit.ly/shopheroes) data periodically into your local tool, or you'll have to enter any new items manually and redistribute it.

KoalaKingHuggies

Postby KoalaKingHuggies » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am

internetz wrote:As long as you give credit for all of the work that others did in discovering all of the formulas you are using. Everything you have in your program is something that someone has already built into a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets are also cross platform, whereas I am assuming as you are coding in c#, your tool will be windoze only?

Also, keep in mind you'll either have to use a query to output the main sheet's (bit.ly/shopheroes) data periodically into your local tool, or you'll have to enter any new items manually and redistribute it.

first of all, no, its not all ripped from other sheets. i will give credit where credit is due. for example, i will give credit for the spreadsheet that contains the item directory, item and hero skill etc, for without it i wont be able to make my version of the team builder.

i will give credit for the fusion calculator of course, but i think that is all the credit i need to give. most of the tools i will make in it are the result of MY research. Richard made the spreadsheet that gave me practically all of the information i need. other than that, i do not see what credit i need to give (aside from the fusion calculator)

furthermore, the tool im working on which im proudest of, is the tool to optimize workers for a specific item type (either for better time or mastery+time average), which is completely the result of my research, aside from, again, the values of each item (i already give credit for that though), and the formula that 1 point = 1 second of crafting, which someone from my city told me (i honestly dont know where he got that information from but it checks out so im rolling with it)

so in conclusion, where credit is due, i will give credit. however neither my ego nor my integrity wont allow me to give credit for a similar tool which i did not study nor use in my research, just for doing something similar to what i do. i under no means, will give ANY credit to the super team builder. not that i dont respect it, i just plan on doing the same thing better and different, and i dont intend on using it at all in my process of work.

or do you suggest it deserves credit because it also allows you to put in heroes on teams and set their equips in a clunky manner?

when my tool will be out (if at all, im a student after all and dont have much free time), you will all be able to see it, see how it works, comment on it to me, and let me know if you think i missed giving credit, and i will inform you if i think credit is due or not.

sorry for the long post, as a programmer i just find it annoying when someone tells me to give credit in my module/program for something i didnt use.

Return to “General Discussion”