Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Postby Abqu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:40 am

With today's modifications to trade slot pricing, is it possible to get some clarification on these bullet points?

Hero Rest Time Modifications: April
Fusion Time Modifications: April

Thanks.

Aussie

Postby Aussie » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:48 pm

I kind of think the strawpoll should have sub strawpolls. As an endgame player may look for the city pvp and special boss events whereas someone just starting til mid game would probably not choose them. Personally I would like to see different workers and new tools for shops, perhaps dual skill stations or some things which may enhance other stations. Something more creative could be done with the shops.

Catarina
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Catarina » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:08 pm

I choose this game because there is NO PVP.
I donated each month because it is like farm with knives and shields. And chat and it was many players.

I hate arena and I didn't play on it. I open it each 8 hours and press "next, next, next, close". And the same make most people I know.

Did arena helped you to add new people in game?

PVP is very fashionable, but it will not add new long-gaming players. Try to find something another, for farmers. They play long and donate long. And we are here now!

And add new shelves for items please, for donate or gold.

River
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby River » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:48 am

Catarina wrote:I choose this game because there is NO PVP.
[...] I hate arena and I didn't play on it. I open it each 8 hours and press "next, next, next, close". And the same make most people I know.

I'm on the same wavelength and... I hate to see the most valuable bag just in the game content further away from the main crafting system

Angryplayer
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Angryplayer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:55 am

Knives and shields is not a potato! Farmers should be robbed and enslaved! Need more pvp. Their cities must burn!
I'm angry! :twisted:

Angryplayer
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Angryplayer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:04 am

I will continue. This game is a game for bots and people without life. She wants online 24/7/365. Korean MMORPG hiding in the shadows compared to you.

People with money are not interested in playing 24/7 they have other things to do. They are not interested in creating one blueprint of 24/7. They are bored and they leave. Arena is a good idea, but the idea, because the Rock Paper Scissors is not what the players want.

Your packages. They require a mythical quality it is excellent. If fusion could make 5 legendaries - 1 myth. 100%.

The package price is € 20-40, but equip those things are very expensive. For example: 5 things they can cost 10-20k gems in the trading house. Total 50-100k gems. 300-700 €. For what? To bring a 5-15 raid trophies anymore? Ahahaha. This is ridiculous.

In the game there is no competition between the players. Very boring. Therefore, people leave. So your playerbase is farmers. They will play for free (almost) and mastering blueprints. They will also be boring, but they are farmers, they are ready for it. They will resist change. Active people left (many) this game, so you can not get the right feedback.

Shop Heroes really good game, but the plans for 2017 can be implemented in a few months. Maybe this post is toxic, but it's true. I think the bloody pvp would greatly enliven the game and get a lot of players and donate.

inVoh
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby inVoh » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:58 am

I think many of us stay because the core concept of the game is good. However I would believe only a minority believe it's well run. If Shop Heroes had any comparable game on the app store I would have ditched a long time ago.

omgabear
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby omgabear » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:48 pm

inVoh wrote:I think many of us stay because the core concept of the game is good. However I would believe only a minority believe it's well run. If Shop Heroes had any comparable game on the app store I would have ditched a long time ago.

It's distressing because both inVoh and Angryplayer are right despite nominally disagreeing.

Angry sums up the ludicrousness of the mythic packages, my core complaint (and while I'm not a super whale, I've spent a lot).

InVoh sums up my problem - I would love the brains out of a good semi business sim. Kairosoft's games sometimes tickle me, but their mechanics need... Something. It's like a delicious dinner missing salt. And the brewery sim game has no multiplayer nor remort goal so I finished it. :(

yingying
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby yingying » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:21 am

Angryplayer wrote:In the game there is no competition between the players. Very boring. Therefore, people leave. So your playerbase is farmers. They will play for free (almost) and mastering blueprints. They will also be boring, but they are farmers, they are ready for it. They will resist change. Active people left (many) this game, so you can not get the right feedback.

Sir, I have to disagree here. Right now in Canadian app store top grossing chart, there are 3 farming games in top 50 list. If you count match-3 games (also non-competitive), it's even more. One of the most profitable game franchise in game history is The Sims, a sandbox "dollhouse" game (which I spent thousands of dollars on). So games with no competition can make money if done right. Our whole city is composed by farmers (all active, many played for over a year), and we do spend money on this game. Our major buys all packages up to date, because he is a completest (lots of farmers are also collectors). I spend about $200 so far on gem fountains and a few packs I like. Not much, but still far from playing free. Actually farmers adapt to changes better and are generally more loyal to a game. Competitive players jump ship quickly. Once they "beat" a game, or find the game too hard to beat, they quit. There are thousands of good PVP games out there to choose from anyway. There aren't many none competitive games available, so as long as CC makes it decent enough, farmers stay. CC can spend as much effort as they like to make the PVP interesting, farmers don't care. But by the core nature of the game (crafting and shop management), I don't think CC can make it more interesting than all those games focusing solely on PVP. And if they turn the game to be all about competition (i.e., you cant get anything decent unless you do well in PVP or city v city), then they drive farmers away too. I don't think that's a good idea :roll:

Angryplayer
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Angryplayer » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 pm

yingying wrote:Sir, I have to disagree here...

Shop Heroes is not a farm. It's a hybrid. A small amount of content for the competition is doing, that your characters instead of swords taking up a shovel. And it angers me! :evil: There are so many different skills and abilities, but tomatoes and corn lovers want to use them for weeding his garden.

Return to “General Discussion”