Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Lionstar
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Feature Poll! and Roadmap Discussion Thread

Postby Lionstar » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 am

Thanks Shiroe for the input, I agree with most of what you say and for the record Ive been playing the game since September 2015 without a break.

There is no easy solution to this and it would require very fine tuning and a perspective from someone just like you could help to achieve the perfect balance.

Im not saying the whole approach of changes was wrong it just went a bit too far and caused more trouble than it needed to.

Precisely as inVoh is talking about there would have to be some changes implemented how things work at the moment but I completely agree as I mentioned not at expense of more experienced players taking advantage of the newer ones.

I wouldn't probably touch key auction house at all and rather fix and adjust everything around it to make it work.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Lionstar wrote:Thanks Shiroe for the input, I agree with most of what you say and for the record Ive been playing the game since September 2015 without a break.

Knife club membership: 2015-08-16 ;)
Those no raids for keys, no frags/bags times were pretty hard to get through leather chest blueprints. At just about ~10-12 gems/opening and up to 50 video gems/day, my outhorized alt recently sailed through them. So probably took 4-5 times less gems than back then.
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

River
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby River » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:23 am

Cloudcade wrote:We will always have one update/patch a month

so..
March = Heroic package n.2
or..
is there any surprise this week? :|

Sillvestra
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Sillvestra » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 am

April will be Easter packs...
Mayor of Elysìum (rank 191 Nw)
Lvl 51, 122.1G Nw, 451/559 BPs mastered.
All wood/leather/iron BPs.
17/36 Gold. 3/44 Primal.
0 Magic/Dwarven.

09-05-2017

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

I guess these are roadmap-ish facebook replies...

New raid blueprints as part of the "large new content expansion in the coming months"
https://www.facebook.com/shopheroes/pos ... %22R%22%7D

"the next patch will remove the snow effect. In the future we plan on having 4 seasons within the game lasting approx 3 month each."
https://www.facebook.com/shopheroes/pos ... %22R%22%7D
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:20 am

So if my memory serves, it is likely that "a new patch" was probably submitted around the 22nd if March, like they have been saying, but it likely won't become live until the ~5th of April due to the submission delay process. My guess is that it is probably a misspoken statement by the new Community Manager.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/commen ... 6116268574

"Hi Luca, rest assured knowing that Shop Heroes is not going away anytime soon! In fact, we are about to launch in 3 new Geos this coming week and are expecting a few million more downloads across the next 4-5months! We also have a HUGE feature under development and a content roadmap planned throughout 2018! You can find out more details on our Forums!"

They keep using the... I don't even know. Word? Phrase? Acronym? Abbreviation? "Geos" and I can't find anything at all to explain what those 4 letters mean. I have a couple of guesses that contextually could make sense, but I've literally never heard it used anywhere. Ever.

Graphic Environment Operating System? Shop Heroes could be coming to new operating systems? Like consoles... and?

Marketing Geography or Geomarketing? This is probably what it means? I think that the old phrase, "targeted demographic advertising with an emphasis on recklessly abandoning personal privacy," had some bad connotations, so that's why they're now calling it, "Geomarketing," and I have no idea what it is? Awesome. The more you know.

Retep
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Retep » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:25 am

Thanks Shiroe and WingDingo for sharing that Facebook stuff, I appreciate it and I'm sure many others who don't use Facebook do as well.

I've also never heard the term geos before. I just assumed it meant either geographies (like physically other countries) or somehow referred to other platforms/markets.

Tomblade
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tomblade » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:27 am

Geo basically means a market, aka, a country or region. When this game launched, it was only available in certain countries. Basically what this means is that they most likely delayed the patch to sync up for when the game is available for more new players. Most likely the patch was delayed so that the game didn't have to update twice in order to be ready for that expanded market. Since some OS take time with the patch submissions, it might just be easier to make one update instead of 2, especially since the second has no impact on the game from the user side.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:11 am

Catching up on the discussion here right now but I wanted to make clear that statement came from higher up and not myself, but it still should hold very much true.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Tkshowers » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:18 am

Welcome Darkis! Glad to have a new CM to work with us. I am coming to Shop heroes now that I don't have time for WOW anymore and I like that t is still interactive and I have always enjoyed the crafting portion. I have been playing for about 6 months, and as an adult player I have some disposable income to work with, but still have to spend wisely. I have bought almost all the packs until recently and would buy more with this caveat that I know has been mentioned.... I will no longer buy for blueprints that require mythic level and are higher level items. Sure mythic level 9 boots are doable, but items in the high 40's at mythic require more time than I can commit (see why I quit WOW :? )
Not sure if this is where to put this and it has been mentioned, but wanted to keep it fresh.
Thank you for being present on the forum, I know it has to be difficult being the "Gateway of Information" when you don't always get it information in the first place.

Return to “General Discussion”