SH is in serious need of a revamp

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: SH is in serious need of a revamp

Postby Abqu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:04 am

VeNoM0619 wrote:2 Major improvements that I would like to see (that take very little effort to implement):

Achievement stars being useful. Allowing us to use our achievements for permanent bonuses (as described by new furniture boosts earlier sound useful)
Really make these things desirable because this gives the added benefit of those garbage achievements ("Heal x times") burn gems as they originally desired.

"Exclusive" blueprints being available. Let's face it, not everyone is leaving because of the grind fest. They see a pay wall, and its obvious this game is just cash grabs. When over 25% of your blueprints are behind a pay wall, its very discouraging to start a game. Imagine playing Monopoly with 1/4th the board (with boardwalk etc.) being unavailable unless you spend $400+ to play.

There's support for the game, and then there is greed, what do you think this game is promoting the idea of?
I suggest some system to get the exclusive blueprints, either when you have unlocked ALL the chest blueprints, the fragment trader offers exclusives, or find some other system.

No need to post this in two places. They're good about reading feedback.

PiecEMakeR_ZA

Postby PiecEMakeR_ZA » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Ronin wrote:So just to summarize: the most difficult to master bp took you (someone at an early-midgame mastery value) 106* hours worth of resources to make the requisite number of precrafts.

If you have 4 fusion slots, you're looking at clearing (via CF or C2F and then 3F2E) about 9-10 epics over the next week and a half or so, granting you resourceful 2 on just about all of the heroes that would actually benefit from it.

*(80 iron x 1,743 boots / 1,320 hourly iron)

Yes sir, you are correct but keep in mind there was a lot of precraft fusing going on as well. I've managed to fuse 4 epics so far. Not really in the mood to fuse more as I'm working on Affection Staves and Mystic Rings at the moment. The rings were quite easy to master, fusing will take a bit longer as they need legendary. The Affection Staves will probably be another breakpoint for me, having to fuse it to mythical. I'll probably just go for one staff and then give up on the bp. Just want to feel like I'm getting something out of my investment in that package.

Having the ability at epic is awesome, even though it takes a while to craft and master i.e. Valk Grips, it is still possible to achieve your goal.

Having the ability at legendary is less awesome, it takes a long time to fuse and you have to be lucky with most of your fusions. My CF results with Mystic Rings so far have been really poor to say the least (1 in 6). The fuse times on them aren't that bad but 6-8hours a shot is still a long time hoping to get something. That being said, its still understandable and achievable.

Having the ability at mythical though, is inhumane. Only robots can do it without cracking. It's just cruel and punishing.

before any of you argue about the whole power vs ability thing though, I suggest you take a look at the low level energetic items everyone is using. Are you using flawless qualities? No. Most people will have upgraded to legendary at least. Why have the ability only unlock at mythical then? Its punishing.

Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:33 pm

CF fusing sucks. 1 in 6 and you are still doing it?
Perhaps looking into different fusing methods would help.

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Speadie wrote:CF fusing sucks. 1 in 6 and you are still doing it?
Perhaps looking into different fusing methods would help.

30%ish chance of epic, 40-50% chance of getting your flawless back means you don't waste many resources. It's pretty much the best way to get epics, at least for <lv45...
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 pm

70% chance of waste of time. = 70% chance of failure. There is easier ways.

PiecEMakeR_ZA

Postby PiecEMakeR_ZA » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Without spending gems buying lower level legendaries, there aren't easier ways. The "easier" ways are gem traps

Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:04 pm

If you say so. Making legs is easy though. Just saying :-)

PiecEMakeR_ZA

Postby PiecEMakeR_ZA » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:57 pm

I beg to differ Speadie, if there are "easier" ways, why don't you help the community out and share the info?

Personally, for 40+ epics I resort to buying/fusing 4x lower level (-15levels) legendaries.
4L1F -> Target is getting F > E (success rate is massive ~90%)

This same formula can be used for bumping the newly fused E -> L with a 50 to 60~ success rate of either getting the L or a M of a lower level. Your L chance goes up the closer you make the level gap between the items.

Both formulae still use lower level legendaries that are usually bought with gems.

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Speadie wrote:70% chance of waste of time. = 70% chance of failure. There is easier ways.

CF same item is doing CF wrong.

Speadie
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Speadie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Why u need to buy with gems? Just make them same way.

Return to “General Discussion”