May 2017 Patch Discussion

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Richard
"Legendary" Mastery Member

May 2017 Patch Discussion

Postby Richard » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 am

Discuss the upcoming patch which includes two new raids, UI/UX improvements and more.

Read the patch notes here.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: May 2017 Patch Discussion

Postby akerson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 am

And more?

What an understatement

/s
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:58 am

No real content. Yet again.

We are living in the darkist timeline.

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 am

What is the package called, as last years was also called the "Cinco de Mayo Package"?
When is the patch?
When is the package available to/from?
When should I expect my Mythical Tiamat?
What tweaks to the higher chests?
What levels do the new Bulk Orders unlock at?
What skills do the package items have, and at what quality level?
Where will the new raids slot into the rotation?
Last edited by aks47u on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Luke00016
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Luke00016 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 am

Good chest changes. Getting artifacts or flawless common bp items feels just awful and disincentives opening chests, so the fewer times that happens, the better.

More raids is good! The raid rewards still need improved, IMO. Free gems and keys are amazing, but easily accessed artifacts seems pointless. Maybe some kind of new system with raid-unique rewards? Some kind of system where raiding gives rewards that less us customize and enhance our city?

More special requests is a good band-aid, but this system should be expanded greatly. Filling special and unique bulk requests feels like exactly what a shopkeeper in a fantasy setting should be doing. This system should be daily or weekly (with rewards to reflect that, of course). Could we have a semi-random request come every day, and then a bigger/more difficult "every weekend" special request with greater rewards? If they are daily/weekly they could even be timed.

Tomblade
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Tomblade » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:28 am

It's always good to see more content. I hope the chest improvements will be good, since I still have lots of magic chests to open, and getting 8 adamantium does feel like a bit of a waste. The raids and requests also look good. I know it's nothing game changing like many of us were hoping for, but I realize those things take time to figure out.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:31 am

Luke00016 wrote:More special requests is a good band-aid, but this system should be expanded greatly. Filling special and unique bulk requests feels like exactly what a shopkeeper in a fantasy setting should be doing. This system should be daily or weekly (with rewards to reflect that, of course). Could we have a semi-random request come every day, and then a bigger/more difficult "every weekend" special request with greater rewards? If they are daily/weekly they could even be timed.

Sorta like.....

En%%^%S Special Order
A merchant would make his appearance within the shop every 24hrs with a unique/random order to fulfill with rewards.....

Who knows.....You just might see this soon. 8-)
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Luke00016
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Luke00016 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:40 am

cc_Darkis wrote:
Luke00016 wrote:More special requests is a good band-aid, but this system should be expanded greatly. Filling special and unique bulk requests feels like exactly what a shopkeeper in a fantasy setting should be doing. This system should be daily or weekly (with rewards to reflect that, of course). Could we have a semi-random request come every day, and then a bigger/more difficult "every weekend" special request with greater rewards? If they are daily/weekly they could even be timed.

Sorta like.....

En%%^%S Special Order
A merchant would make his appearance within the shop every 24hrs with a unique/random order to fulfill with rewards.....

Giving people a reason to log-in daily, that changes every day, would be HUGE. It would fit the theme of "being a shopkeeper" and it would give people a reason to do something other than spam ocarina/goddess tear/keeper of soul 24x7.

Once-a-day special order and once-a-week (make this a challenge, maybe even include epic or legend quality request and make the reward reflect the challenge) would be amazing.

aks47u

Postby aks47u » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:43 am

Luke00016 wrote:Giving people a reason to log-in daily, that changes every day, would be HUGE.

You mean like the free spins and arena entries every 8 hours, those daily log-in incentives?
I mean more is content is appreciated, but even those 2 options are better than some games offer.

Aussie

Postby Aussie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:49 am

Luke00016 wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:

Sorta like.....

En%%^%S Special Order

Giving people a reason to log-in daily, that changes every day, would be HUGE. It would fit the theme of "being a shopkeeper" and it would give people a reason to do something other than spam ocarina/goddess tear/keeper of soul 24x7.

Once-a-day special order and once-a-week (make this a challenge, maybe even include epic or legend quality request and make the reward reflect the challenge) would be amazing.

If you havent already I would post something similar to this in the current running suggestion thread in the Suggestion & Feedback sub-thread

Return to “General Discussion”