Packages and Your Thoughts!

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Tkshowers
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Packages and Your Thoughts!

Postby Tkshowers » Fri May 05, 2017 11:28 am

Have a great day Bloops! I only get points the first time you rant about Mythicals and P2W vs. F2P in a thread. See ya next time.

Knalltüte_

Postby Knalltüte_ » Tue May 09, 2017 12:39 pm

2. Fiesta Package ($14.99 USD, Time Limited: May 2nd - May 16th) 12,500 Gold 750 Gems 3 Avatar Items (Hat, Handheld, Cape) Line of 3 Blueprints Chimalli (Level 12 Shield) Itztopilli (Level 26 Axe) Teonanacatl (Level 48 Remedy, Magic Find at Mythical) Exclusive Aztec Pyramid Decoration (-1% Bonus Craft Time)

3. Package ($14.99 USD, Time Limited: May 2nd - May 16th) 12,500 Gold 750 Gems 2 Floors/Walls Patterns Line of 3 Blueprints Macuahuitl (Level 13 Sword) Tepoztopilli (Level 30 Spear) Jaguard Helm (Level 46 Hat, Revive 2 at Mythical) Exclusive Dancing Cactus Decoration (-1% Bonus Quest Time)

This description seems to be messed up.

I bought package 3 and got. the "dancing cactus" but the blueprint line from the Fiesta package....

Bummer, as I need revive, not mystical find.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Knalltüte_ wrote:
2. Fiesta Package ($14.99 USD, Time Limited: May 2nd - May 16th) 12,500 Gold 750 Gems 3 Avatar Items (Hat, Handheld, Cape) Line of 3 Blueprints Chimalli (Level 12 Shield) Itztopilli (Level 26 Axe) Teonanacatl (Level 48 Remedy, Magic Find at Mythical) Exclusive Aztec Pyramid Decoration (-1% Bonus Craft Time)

3. Package ($14.99 USD, Time Limited: May 2nd - May 16th) 12,500 Gold 750 Gems 2 Floors/Walls Patterns Line of 3 Blueprints Macuahuitl (Level 13 Sword) Tepoztopilli (Level 30 Spear) Jaguard Helm (Level 46 Hat, Revive 2 at Mythical) Exclusive Dancing Cactus Decoration (-1% Bonus Quest Time)

This description seems to be messed up.

I bought package 3 and got. the "dancing cactus" but the blueprint line from the Fiesta package....

Bummer, as I need revive, not mystical find.

same here, i ended up having to buy 2 packs. wth cc

DeityGod

Postby DeityGod » Wed May 10, 2017 2:34 am

About packages in detail:
  • Way too expensive
  • Gives too low benefits
  • Flawless precraft is bad!
  • Need too much time to get what you paid for. Fuse 45+ myth is too hard - would you pay for something so hard to use? I wouldn't
Give us something more useful and easier to use or make it cost cheaper (or both). Otherwise its not worth it.
Now I could buy 2 indie games or 1 mainstream game at steam for $15. If I choose between separate game and 1 package which has 1 limitedly useful thing what will I choose, how do you think?

About packages in general
  • There are only 2 items with Support II (both in $40+ packages).
  • There is no Revive III besides 1 primal chest 53 lvl item.
  • There is no Speed Runner II-III pack items.
  • There is no any $40+ package which have more then 1 useful thing. Most of them have 1 useful and a few useless. So why should I pay for something I don't need?
For me, it would be cool if packages will cost $1-3 and I could buy separately Premium heroes/workers, different recipe lines etc. That way I could choose to buy something I really need and get few things that I really want for reasonable price.

More so It would be great to give us in-game shop in which I could buy any package at any time for regular price and some seasonal with discounts. That way people who just want something could get it at the moment they want it. And others could buy something they want not so much when it cost less with weakly or seasonal discounts. Both Cloudcade and players will get benefits => win-win!

By the way, I love discounts! Looking forward for some

One more thing. When I choose to see info about some package in-game I see some picture with price and no information at all. What I will get if I'l buy it? Its nothing about item levels, skills, worker/hero abilities etc. Just the picture of items and no information about it. The only way I found to get info is forum announcements. Which are not precise either. So how the way I could possibly want to buy something if I don't ever know what you are selling? In-game itself, at least.

xilr01

Postby xilr01 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:59 pm

I registered for the forums just to post this because I feel this strongly about the packs....

I used to buy many of them, lately I have stopped completely because of the Mythical requirements. After playing for almost a year, there is still no hope at all I'll ever make a mythical item my characters can use. My fusion times have been as high as "1 day 7 hours" on some item in the upper 30s (pretty sure I was just combining 3 greats for a flawless). Not only that, but I could stop making items entirely and just fuse the things I have for probably a whole month before I run out of things I "need" to fuse just to progress.

Meanwhile this plays heck on my inventory. 720 slots, I'd pay real money to lift that cap if I could lift it significantly. My enhanced crafting slots are "almost" worthless nowadays too, given everything needs fused items to progress. Fused items that take both fusion time and precious inventory space I dont have.

My player level is about 40, I've played for about a year, I've bought a lot of stuff. I have seen now that Mythical items are just that....a myth. As one would have to be already completely maxed out on everything else to have the time to work on that. Way to go for all of you who are, but I cant justify spending any more money on recipes to items I'll never be able to put to use.

I still like the game, heck I played the other one for 3 years. This isnt a "i quit" post, its a "this is why I didnt buy any Easter or Cinco de mayo" packs post. If Cloudcade makes some nice items that only require Legendary (aka a week or 2 of grinding rather than "a myth") I will probably go back to buying packs.

Strongz

Postby Strongz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:20 pm

I will add my vote to reduce fuse times. I have such a back log of stuff to fuse it is a juggling act to have enough inventory space. I have purchased all packs but I am at the point that I won't be buying anymore. There is no reason to at current fusion times I'll be busy for the next 6 months for the myths I want. I refuse to pay gems to speed up fusions, I think CC has milked that cow enough it is dry already. Also the packs are too expensive. No reason to pay so much for no content updates. It's like CC is milking it and then going to move on. If I am wrong prove it and bring us real updates not 2 new raids, cosmetic stuff that end game players have no room for because shops are getting full. And really don't care what my guy looks like.

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Thanks folks! Going to lock this thread and unstick till next time!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

Return to “General Discussion”