Packages and Your Thoughts!

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Mandlz01

Re: Packages and Your Thoughts!

Postby Mandlz01 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:37 am

BigNasty wrote:Without a change in fusion success at myth and/or fusion times, I won't purchase another pack that has skills only at myth. I've too manyBPs already that I've never made due to the time/effort invested for a paid-for pack. 5 Leg = 100% chance would go a long way to solving the issue for me as well as serious adjustments to higher lvl fuse times.

This is the biggest thing for me as well. The fuse times across the board can be frustrating, but the fact that it's not even 100% chance means I have a really hard time justifying the use of the cauldron for days for something that may just come out as squat. I'd be much more interested in future packs with an adjustment to either fusing, or the requirements for the skills on some pack items.

I mean, shopkeeper clothes and decorations and wall/floor patterns are cool, but when it comes down to it, it's hard to justify $25 a month for some new clothes and paint.
You make it sound as if it's going to be hard

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Wed May 03, 2017 9:38 am

Prometheus wrote:It's my opinion and I'll not change it, sorry about that. It's also pretty rude to call other people's opinion bs(freedom of speech) If you were wondering, I've been playing daily since 2015 and I'm in the endgame, where you don't have anything else to do other than fusing myths and mastering hard stuff.

I pretty much know what I'm talking about and I'm also 100% fairplay. The thread title pretty much sums it up, it asks for Your Thoughts, which is an opinion so there is no need to quote anybody.

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with private forums, and my opinion about your opinion is equally valid. :)

You claimed only lv50+ mythics take long, this is a statement of fact. Given that pack mythics are often 70-90% of the way there in fusion time that's just nonsense.
Besides, your other point of "I have nothing else to do" has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with everyone else playing this game.

Feel free to consider mythics easy, but almost every single player will disagree with you.

Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Aelfgeft » Wed May 03, 2017 11:09 am

50 bucks a month for completionists is ridiculous and greedy for a mobile game. Simple as.

Aelfgeft
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Aelfgeft » Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 am

Prometheus wrote:It's also pretty rude to call other people's opinion bs(freedom of speech)

You're either referring to the American First Amendment(which only protects people's speech from government censorship), or the concept of free speech(which doesn't restrict others from using their free speech to say your opinion is bs). Either way, stop talking about something you clearly don't understand.

Dastardlyone

Postby Dastardlyone » Wed May 03, 2017 11:27 am

To be short and sweet it's a rip off. Truly outrageous pricing policy, What actually is the deal?

As people have pointed out buying all packs trumps the most expensive of MMO's cost wise...and thats not including gems.

Does anyone actually buy gems other then the fountain? Although the game economy revolves around them, cant recommend.

New players that purchase small or mid gem packs are going to work out sooner or later they made a mistake and must shell out more money for an item pack or quit the game

I have bought wiz/giant/patriot/easter/meat/olympic & others, shopping both on kong and android. I really dont mind investing in the game, (as enjoy it & play it a lot) However I do like to see my money is going on making the game better for everyone, meaning more content/fix's/positive changes to f2p

Tykus

Postby Tykus » Thu May 04, 2017 4:51 pm

I don't post in the forum but I do read it daily and have done since I started playing so kinda an active lurker.

I actually like the fact that myth items take ages to craft. I started on epics, am now upgrading to legendaries and sometime before I die the items will be mythic.

The reason I don't want myth items yet is because I would then feel as though... well now what? I like the fact that it's going to take me forever and it's a real challenge. Top items IMO *should* be difficult for the longevity of my game.

PS Ive bought three packs in 9 months. I probably wouldn't have bought the third one if it wasn't for Charles who floats my boat. If you wanted me to spend more I'd like unique stuff like him, not more recipes that aren't hugely different thanks :)

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu May 04, 2017 4:54 pm

I can tell you guys the feedback has been heard loud and clear and you should start seeing some changes, not all at once, but some better ones moving forward.

So keep it coming!

P.S Stay on Topic and try to not call each other out, you seriously lose cred for your point of view imho. Plus, it derails the topic.
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Thu May 04, 2017 10:48 pm

i think the skills at myth are exactly as attainable as they should be. you are already considered p2w by most, having ridonculous skills at easypeasy legendary would make opening your wallet completely broken.

lazy noobs stop trying to make f2p players quit, you won't have fun when you're playing alone

Tkshowers

Postby Tkshowers » Fri May 05, 2017 11:03 am

So angry Bloops.
I stand by my noobish opinion.
I am fine with Mythical BPs, but speed up fusion or at least do 100% for myth.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Fri May 05, 2017 11:09 am

Tkshowers wrote:So angry Bloops.
I stand by my noobish opinion.
I am fine with Mythical BPs, but speed up fusion or at least do 100% for myth.

0 anger at all, you're free to be a lazy noob

Return to “General Discussion”