Shop Heros Support - Thank you

Discuss anything related to Shop Heroes gameplay.
Kuscka

Shop Heros Support - Thank you

Postby Kuscka » Mon May 08, 2017 12:22 am

Hi Shope Heros - CC.

This morning I want to say thank you, to the people behind the scenes. CC your support is topnotch!!

Situation was this:
I'm going on holiday and want to take my shop with me, I downloaded on my Ipad2 and played till lvl 2,3 or 4(cant remember) :lol:
Opened a ticket; Within 2 hours my account was linked. But, oh but!! The game disconnected every-time I start to craft something. Thus, I asked on WC which IOS they run and a few reported 10 is the best, Needless to say tried to update and no success, as per Apple my device is to old can only run 9.5.

So yesterday I went and got myself an android which run Lolipop. Got home downloaded SH, started the game went to level 5,6,7 not sure what level(so addictive). Very concerned I'll get scolded, I mailed and opened another ticket all my stuff to proof it was me. Then the nerves started to work and the wait begin. Only two and a half hours later support booted me out of my shop, five minutes later I went on my android and, Voila success!!!

My game work like clock work, I craft, i multi click, I boost buildings, I swipe and jump all over the place on my android and no disconnects!! CC, your support system is truly topnotch, its not many that have a SLA of +/- 3 hours and consistently reach it. Well done and thank you to all those people behind the scenes!! Great work!! Thank you!!!

Kind regerds
Kuscka

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Shop Heros Support - Thank you

Postby bloop » Mon May 08, 2017 12:37 am

the guy in support thought the 2016 easter package was new to 2017.

just for some balance to these silly claims of support being gud

Kuscka

Postby Kuscka » Mon May 08, 2017 1:12 am

bloop wrote:the guy in support thought the 2016 easter package was new to 2017.

just for some balance to these silly claims of support being gud

Maybe the person was new too to the game /support. There's always a rational explanation, to those that care to listen. But yes its easier to slam people than applaud them, yes?

cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

Postby cc_Darkis » Mon May 08, 2017 12:07 pm

Awesome to hear and I've passed it along to the Team. Sometimes you will see folks make mistakes, Support is human just like everyone else and we all make errors from time to time.

Regardless, always feel free to reach out to the Team and they will always try to get things worked out.

:P
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Tue May 09, 2017 11:13 am

cc_Darkis wrote:Support is human just like everyone else and we all make errors from time to time.

speak for yourself

VeNoM0619
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby VeNoM0619 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:49 pm

bloop wrote:
cc_Darkis wrote:Support is human just like everyone else and we all make errors from time to time.

speak for yourself

I'm not sure how you are trying to appear, but you are getting out of line.
You hijack a thread where someone only wishes to say thank you, just to slam mods?

It's okay to be frustrated with everything in this game lately, but this sort of behavior shouldn't be tolerated. Take a vacation dude... come back when you are ready to contribute something productive.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Wed May 10, 2017 5:07 am

it's pretty obvious <placeholder> is just trolling for reactions. So the best thing you can do is ignore the troll. Do not reply to the troll, do not comment on what the troll is doing. When you engage a troll, they get positive reinforcement and try to troll more.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Wed May 10, 2017 6:27 am

"cc can do no wrong" - everyone in this thread

it's interesting that you people seem to think people with different experiences to you are trolling.

yingying
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby yingying » Wed May 10, 2017 7:02 am

bloop wrote:"cc can do no wrong" - everyone in this thread

it's interesting that you people seem to think people with different experiences to you are trolling.

I'm not sure if you have difficulty with logic or your are just trying to be mean. OP just said cc did it right this time, and how does it equal to cc is never wrong? Actually Darkis openly admitted cc can make mistakes, yet you gave him a reply in a very inappropriate way. Frankly, I'm not quite sure what your reply to him means. That Support is not allowed to make mistake? Or do you mean you never make mistake so Darkis shouldn't use that "all human make mistake" excuse?

Just because you are hiding behind a screen doesn't mean you should be as rude as possible. Or maybe you are just as unpleasant in real life? :?
Last edited by yingying on Wed May 10, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

yingying
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby yingying » Wed May 10, 2017 7:04 am

internetz wrote:it's pretty obvious <placeholder> is just trolling for reactions. So the best thing you can do is ignore the troll. Do not reply to the troll, do not comment on what the troll is doing. When you engage a troll, they get positive reinforcement and try to troll more.

Sorry, my bad. Won't do it again :oops:

Return to “General Discussion”