A New Way to Meet!

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
cc_Darkis
Cloudcade Staff

A New Way to Meet!

Postby cc_Darkis » Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 am

Greetings Folks,

Hope the title wasn't too click bait-y! :lol:

I'd like to have this thread help folks find a few extra folks for their City's by using new methods such as, our Twitter and Facebook!

If you are one of those in dire need, just leave a screen shot of your City, SH Code and a short message of what your looking for and why folks should join you!

I will then feature it through out the week for folks via our Facebook page and Twitter! Enjoy!
"Cauldron is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."~river#44249 :D
"Gems of Shop Heroes are like diamonds of real life."~Prometheus :o

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: A New Way to Meet!

Postby bloop » Thu May 18, 2017 7:57 am

slow day at the office, eh?

augenmann

Postby augenmann » Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Hej cc_Darkis,

Nice idea, I am willing to try as we collect more and more inactives. Screenshot of our beautiful city is to be found using this link: https://goo.gl/jzn0uC, my SH code is augenmann#42494

As for the message: "The welcoming citizens of New Lanarkshire are looking for ShopHeroes to close their ranks. City is open for level 30+, drop me a PM via twitter if you are below @Spionenfrau.”

Thank you for the initiative
augenmann

darkbake

Postby darkbake » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Laughing_Coffin is recruiting level 35+ Shop Heroes.

We currently are looking for people who can raid at least 10x their level and invest a bit in the town. Chat is active and the community is amazing. We usually hit the blueprint or exceed it during city raid. You can check out a screen shot of our city here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qQ4U ... sp=sharing

My shop keeper code is darkbake#43129

Return to “City Recruitment”