same score City Recruitment

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
Molly
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: same score City Recruitment

Postby Molly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:33 am

pork, Do you really think that players from the top (old and famous) cities will be incredibly happy to accept the invitation from a silly spammer?

Please stop sending out invitations and play with respect to the rest of the players. Obtrusiveness is a sign of disrespect.

pork

Postby pork » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:12 pm

To residents. Please contact me in advance if you are busy and can not participate in raids. At that time, I will set a goal less that person's number.

住民へ。忙しくてレイドに参加できない週は、事前に私に連絡してください。その時は、その人の人数を差し引いた目標設定をします。

pork

Postby pork » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:30 pm

To Molly.
Individuals will decide whether they are eyesore or not.
Because the town is famous, I do not know if everyone is satisfied with raids, because they are old. I think that some people are dissatisfied.
Previously, even from French people I was told that my actions are spam in the world chat, but the city's publicity is about once a day. I have never done such acts as filling up chat with the same wording in a short time. Spammer is a regret.

As it is a newly launched city, it is important to advertise as much as possible and invite people. If 25 people gather, we will not promote or invite.
What is the ranking of the total assets and which city do you belong to? I understood that you dislike my conduct. Since I want to prevent you from sending you an invitation letter, please tell me the city name and ranking. I will remember.

Mollyへ。
目障りかどうかは、個人個人が決めることです。
街が有名だから、古くからあるからと言って、全員がレイドに満足しているかどうかはわかりません。不満を持っている人もいると思います。
以前、フランスの人からもワールドチャットで私の行為はスパムだと言われましたが、街の宣伝はおよそ1日1回です。短時間で同じ文言でチャットを埋め尽くすような行為はしたことはないです。スパマー呼ばわりは遺憾です。

新しく立ち上げた街ですので、なるべく多く宣伝したり、人を誘ったりすることは大事なことです。25人集まれば、宣伝や招待状は行いません。
あなたは総資産のランキングがどのくらいの、どこの街に所属していますか?あなたは私の行為が嫌いだということはわかりました。私からあなたには招待状を送らないようにしたいので、街の名前とランキングを教えてください。覚えておきます。

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:14 am

pork wrote:I understood that you dislike my conduct. Since I want to prevent you from sending you an invitation letter, please tell me the city name and ranking. I will remember.

For most people blind invites are on the same level as spam e-mail and spam phone calls, especially if the mayor is doing the blind inviting.
So I guess you might be on some peoples'/cities' "I never want to be in the same city as pork" lists by now...
(the "opt out" reply above certainly doesn't help either...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

pork

Postby pork » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:20 am

To Shiroe.
I think that "the most people" can not be said unconditionally. Because some of the people who came to my town said, "Thank you for inviting me."
Then I would like to hear in reverse. How do you increase people when you or molly make a city new? Are you quietly waiting?
Just sitting and waiting without using the world chat or invitation system, I think people are unlikely to increase.

Shiroeへ。
”the most people"というのは、一概にそうとも言えないと思います。というのも、私の町に来てくれた人の中で、「招待してくれてありがとう」と言ってくれた人がいたからです。
それでは逆に聞きたいです。あなたやmollyが新規に街を作ったとき、どうやって人を増やしますか?静かに待っているのですか?
ワールドチャットや招待状システムを利用せずにただ座して待つのは、人が増えづらいと思います。

This invitation system, the world chat system, is not what I can do anything at present.
If you do not like my actions, how about contacting the development company and asking them to strengthen the system that can filter the invitations from pork and world chat?

この招待状システム、ワールドチャットシステムは、現状私が何かすることができるものではありません。
私の行為が嫌ならば、開発会社に連絡し、porkからの招待状やワールドチャットはフィルターをかけることができるようなシステムの強化をしてもらうよう取り計らってはいかがでしょうか?

cynthrocks
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby cynthrocks » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:23 am

We go in to the world chat in the game and advertise our cities. It takes time, but eventually people ask for invitations.

Also, please stop inviting people from Arlian X. So far 3 people have reported invitations from you. In general, if the person is in a city ranked higher than yours they will not join you unless they know you already.

Hiws
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Hiws » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:57 am

Shiroe wrote:So I guess you might be on some peoples'/cities' "I never want to be in the same city as pork" lists by now...
(the "opt out" reply above certainly doesn't help either...)

Pretty much.

Molly
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Molly » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:40 pm

pork wrote:To Molly.
it is important to advertise as much as possible and invite people.

Yes, you have successfully advertised yourself. For the black list.

pork

Postby pork » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:33 pm

To cynthrocks
I understood.
I will stop sending invitations to people in Arlian X.

pork

Postby pork » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:18 pm

I talked a bit, so I will write the characteristics and goals of this city once again.
It is the characteristic of this town that everyone gets the same score, and everyone gets the reward of Raid most easily, with the least effort.
By deciding on the score per person, the more you get the power of Raid, the easier it will be.

少々話がそれましたので、今一度、この街の特徴や目標を書きます。
全員が同じ得点を取ることで、皆がレイドの報酬を、一番楽に、一番少ない労力で、得ようというのがこの町の特徴です。
一人当たりが取るスコアを決めることで、レイドの力がつけばつくほど、楽になっていきます。

Return to “City Recruitment”