Looking for high tier city

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
IsaacFluno

Looking for high tier city

Postby IsaacFluno » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm a lvl 39 looking for a city that has minimum requirements for raids that are enforced. Must be at least 500, would like 1000+. Current city stopped enforcing the rule, so I'm looking for one that gets BP's every raid. I'm also friendly which helps! Let me know if you're interested in a devoted city civilian.
Isaac#71858

cynthrocks

Re: Looking for high tier city

Postby cynthrocks » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi! What is your current net worth?

I am the mayor of Arlian X, and though i do not enforce a raid minimum we do complete it (to level 30) by Friday night or Saturday morning (pacific). We are maxed and are upgraded once fully (except for the war college and port). If you want to check us out, we are ranked somewhere in the 50s for net worth and fame. Though I am looking for a player who is level 40+, I will be willing to make an exception for a strong player with a good means for investing (it can get quite expensive).

-cynthrocks

IsaacFluno

Postby IsaacFluno » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Well I'm a fresh 39 but it shouldn't take long to get to 40. With buildings maxed out, do you mean a good investor as in with money, raid items, or time? I can't say I'm worth a ton (6.7G net worth), but I can at least promise I'll pump out some raid items.

cynthrocks

Postby cynthrocks » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:36 am

I just mean, will you be able to invest when you need to? I'm not too worried about anything but your own growth and game play. I'll send you an invite, if you want. I think you will be a good fit here :)

IsaacFluno

Postby IsaacFluno » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 am

Well that's awful kind of you to consider. All the buildings we're in are around 55 already and I can invest okay. I'm willing to leave when the raid ends for obvious reason and I would happily accept your invite if I have it around then. I appreciate the consideration to have me join, by the way.

cynthrocks

Postby cynthrocks » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:26 am

Excellent! Look out for it at raid end :)

IsaacFluno

Postby IsaacFluno » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:10 am

We won't make it to the next reward so I'm ready for the invite at anytime. See you soon.

pork

Postby pork » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Isaac decided to go to Arlian X?
My town, "same score". The goal is now goldkey, but the goal when a strong 25persons gather is to take Aragonite by taking 1,200 individuals.
now,everyone is running a raid that gets about the same score. If you have opportunity or interest, please look into the city.

Return to “City Recruitment”