Nokturne, recruiting players!

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
Kres

Nokturne, recruiting players!

Postby Kres » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm

7 spot(s) open!
18 current members!

Minimum Level: 18

Nokturne is a newer, more casual town, currently with active members in the level 18-30 range for the most part.

As of the latest edit date, our Town Hall is level 41 and we have a level 27 Castle(level 17 reward cap currently, which we don't have an issue meeting).
We have all Workers, Heroes, Resources and Buildings unlocked and all leveled to at least 13 with most of them around 25-35.

As a casual guild, we don't have any requirements in terms of gold contribution; all we ask is that you're active and do what you can! We usually try to keep 2 or 3 slots open, so when we near our member cap is when players with the most days offline are weighed against their contribution to the city for potential removal, but with prior notice to inactivity we are pretty lenient.

If you'd like an invite, either Private Message me your playername+ID, leave it here in the thread, or search Nokturne in-game as we're currently Public!
To find your playername+ID, click the green shield with your level in the upper left of your screen in-game or click your Shopkeeper character. It will look like this: "name#12345".

If you have any questions let me know,
We look forward building Nokturne with you!

-Kres
Last edited by Kres on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:10 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Aegis

Re: Fresh town, Nokturne, recruiting new players!

Postby Aegis » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:53 am

Greetings Nokturne!

My name is Aegis and I am the mayor of "Deciduous".
I wanted to reach out to you and see if there was any interest in both of your players joining our growing city.
I would be willing to accommodate both of you and any other players that you happened to recruit in the near future.

We would be able to start a great city if we all pitch in together and work together!
Please let me know what you think.

Kres

Postby Kres » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:53 pm

I'd like to welcome Blizzardsay, Crownus, Syn and Asaroz to Nokturne!
We've leveled up the member cap, so we're still looking for more members! Let me know if you're interested, we'd love to have you!

@Aegis,
Thanks for the interest, but things are progressing nicely in Nokturne. I enjoy seeing a town grow from the ground up too much, but do appreciate the offer. I hope Deciduous continues to do well, friend!

Aegis

Postby Aegis » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:32 am

Thank you for the kind words, I am glad to see that Nokturne is finding success!

I am still interested in combining cities and would be willing to join you if I could also invite my other two members along with me. It would be more beneficial for us to combine than to remain as separate entities.

Let me know your thoughts. I am active daily, one of the others plays heavily on the weekend, and the last is super casual.

If you agree, I look forward to joining your ranks, if not, then I wish you all the best!

Kres

Postby Kres » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:59 am

Aegis wrote:Thank you for the kind words, I am glad to see that Nokturne is finding success!

I am still interested in combining cities and would be willing to join you if I could also invite my other two members along with me. It would be more beneficial for us to combine than to remain as separate entities.

Let me know your thoughts. I am active daily, one of the others plays heavily on the weekend, and the last is super casual.

If you agree, I look forward to joining your ranks, if not, then I wish you all the best!

Aegis,

If you're still interested in merging, we still have those 3 slots open.
I apologize for the late response - I've been having issues with my account on Kongregate, but Cloudcade aided me in transferring it over to another login option. Wanted to make sure I could access the game again before promising anything.
If you're interested, you can PM me your name+ID and those of your friends.

I look forward to working with you guys!

EDIT: Was able to find your city on the finder. Invited all3 of you from there.

Kres

Re: Newer town, Nokturne, recruiting players!

Postby Kres » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:59 am

We've got two spots open now. Raid is around the corner, so join up!
We hit level 4 Raid rewards last week - the max for our Castle at the time - and now have it leveled up to level 5 max.

Kres

Re: Nokturne, recruiting players!

Postby Kres » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:00 am

3 new spaces open!
The Guild has progressed a lot since the last update of the OP last week, take a look!

Kres

Postby Kres » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:21 am

In this town we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song!

Happy early Halloween, Shopkeepers!

Nokturne has kept growing over the last 20 days! We're nearing Guild Hall level 30 and Raid Reward level 10. The majority of our buildings are around level 20.
As of this post, we have two spots open and potentially one or two more that can be made available(currently, 14 of 16 possible members)! We'd love to have you in our relaxed and stress free city - either let me know in a message, in the thread or just straight up join in-game.

Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

Kres

Postby Kres » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Hello Shopkeeps!

We've recently had significant growth in the level of our town hall, and have a handful of slots open currently.
Since the old post towards the end of October we've recently gotten all workers, heroes, buildings and resources unlocked and available to members. Raids have been going really well as well thanks to some very dedicated players and the contributions of everyone. If you're looking for a casual friendly but still developed and growing town, we'd be glad to see you!

Return to “City Recruitment”