Looking for a new home

Recruit talent for your city or find a city to join.
Forum rules
Please refrain from bumping your own post more than once per every 24 hours in order to prevent your thread from being locked for spamming. In order to receive an city invite, you will need both your in-game name as well as associated id#.
Falagrum

Looking for a new home

Postby Falagrum » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:51 am

Hello there, My name is Falagrum and I'm looking for a new home!

The city I'm currently in is not very active and we never complete the raid so that's why I'm looking for a new one.
I am currently level 33 with a worth of 1.8G(I know, it's not that much).
I like to raid and I'm very active on it. I try to keep my party on the quest as much as possible.

Being in a good city has many perks besides the obvious parts(Raid, resources, questing) but also the help that is given and advices to be learnt.
If you have/are in a city with an open spot and you guys/girls manage to complete the raid then I'm your guy.

Please leave me a message or post below here if you are willing to give me a new home!

Greetings Falagrum

Sillvestra
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Looking for a new home

Postby Sillvestra » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi Falagrum, Elysìum is currently looking for more raiders.

All buildings except a handful of resources are maxed. Almost all crafting buildings are now +4 and we finish raids every week.

Our only requests are to be active and a 600 raid minimum. If you feel we fit your needs, I have set us so you can find us to join.

Hope to see you soon.

Sillvestra
Mayor of Elysìum
Mayor of Elysìum (rank 191 Nw)
Lvl 51, 122.1G Nw, 451/559 BPs mastered.
All wood/leather/iron BPs.
17/36 Gold. 3/44 Primal.
0 Magic/Dwarven.

09-05-2017

Return to “City Recruitment”