It is time to fully re-release this with an all new thread. Please find the original post here if you want the Vanilla version.
If you want the slower, but far more advanced version, you are in the right place. Get ready to have your mind & processor blown! This thing is slow, but it does almost everything.
Here's Az's Version.
December 24, 2017
- Fixed an error in the power formula causing buildings to always count as buffed. Resulting change may cause unbuffed power to not be accurate, please reach out to me if you can help me test it.
- Rewrote the entire dropdown menu options for gear, resulted in the elimination of the "Lists" tab.
- Fixed the resulting highlight issue caused by the removal of the "Lists" tab (rewrote entire "Highlights" tab).
- Added highlights to heroes based on innate skills, only works once in the team, sorry, no go the other way.
- Sheet is more responsive with certain areas, less with others, working on the culprit.
Now what is almost everything?
It will not do your real life chores no matter how much you beg of it. It will not find you a date (sorry guys, I tried).
Seriously, it will not:
- Provide break chance on gear
- Help with pre-crafts & other crafting activities
Now, for the good bit! Here's what it will do:
- Help organize skilled teams
- Allow testing of different skilled items without having to waste valuable time crafting them
- Shows team power (this is only tested at tier 1 upgrades to hero buildings currently).
- Help to determine what you need to be working on crafting/buying for the forseeable future
- Gives a general sense of what your teams can bring back for quests/raids at all tier levels
- Show you quest and rest times for your teams
- Considers quality of gear when calculating skills
- Fusion math and it's infinite craziness, maybe not clearly, but it now helps!
Future plans (some already in the works):
- Test and update the CJ upgrade calculations for all tiers above 1 (anyone willing to help, let me know and I will let you know what I need)