List of Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: WingDingDingo - Twitch Live Stream (FAQ, AMA, & Fan Art)

Postby WingDingo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:48 am

teren41 wrote:I assume this is not allowed, but can Cloudcade confirm whether creating alt accounts to generate gems to transfer to a main account is permitted?

The answer to your question is here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=301&p=1236&hilit=accounts#p1425

Cloudcade wrote:- Cannot use 2nd account to trade/sell/request items to yourself
- Cannot start a new city, join the same city as yourself, etc with the intent to receive boosts or enhance your own gameplay one way or another
- Cannot have any tangible interactions resulting in any type of in-game benefits to yourself between your accounts

Again, we only allowed this for a few players who expressly asked us with the intent to help on the Wiki, or to try to test the early game for us, etc.

You can find our ToS here, http://cloudcade.com/terms-of-service.html

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Continuing the journey to reach Level 20 in under 2 hours, I have succeeded. My goal is always to go as fast as possible, but the runs feel like they are too reliant on the Trade House, and they unquestionably are. The question is, do I keep going using the Trade House (which will skew the results severely), or do I do a 100% non-Trade House, Solo City run? It would make sense to do the latter, since the strategy is to just wait for customers to refresh in The Shop while I offload items that I shouldn't even consider being able to make.

I have been going:
1 Iron Bin, 1 Wood Bin (30 Capacity Each)
2 Knife Racks, 2 Mace Racks (+10 Energy Each)
Wood Working (Level 2), Metal Working (Level 3), and Weapon Crafting (Level 4) Work Stations
Counter to 50 Energy Capacity
2 Equipment Storage Bins (15 Capacity Each)

Make Knives and Maces until I unlock the Trade House. Buy as high price items I can find as close to base price (or lower). Spam out Knives and Maces to refresh energy. Get 200,000 Gold from the Level 10 Decoration Achievement. Upgrade some heroes. Buy better gear to sell. Repeat until Level 13 for the 1,000,000 Gold Decoration Achievement. Upgrade some heroes. Buy better gear to sell. Repeat until level 15. Buy 3 Leather Keys for Gems. Sell Leather Keys for Gold. Upgrade some heroes. Buy better gear to sell. Repeat until level 20.

I tried going to Level 25. The cost of getting more Gold ended up costing equal or more gems, so the end goal of walking out with more Gems became tedious, and I stopped at level 23 before I feel asleep at the keyboard.

I think the challenge is over using the Trade House. The next speed runs will be with No Trade House. They will take much longer.
Attachments
~SpeedRun05.jpg
~SpeedRun05.jpg (134.88 KiB) Viewed 968 times

Ember
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ember » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:28 am

Oh my gosh. Respect for u sir!

cc_Tadaaah
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby cc_Tadaaah » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 pm

WOOO!! Beasting it out!

Draconuz
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby Draconuz » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Love watching your streams. Keep it up!
{Method} rank 9.
http://i.imgur.com/ZqpapsI.jpg (Thanks for making this Ember!)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
http://appgoons.tk/shopheroes/
Thanks to those who supplied these sites

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:28 am

Shop Heroes should now show up as a game on Twitch.tv (I went through the necessary steps to get it to show up in the game directory). You can now search for Shop Heroes and the game should show up as an option in the Browse section or when selecting a game when streaming.

(Although, there's no box-art still -- I'm working on getting this added).
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:22 am

Richard wrote:Shop Heroes should now show up as a game on Twitch.tv.

That is fantastic! Thank you. I'll look into that and a bunch of other things. I've been having some frustrating family times lately, and I'm not consistently starting and ending streams like I used to (sort of). I should be on later today, probably in an hour or two.

Richard
Community Moderator

Postby Richard » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:25 am

WingDingo wrote:
Richard wrote:Shop Heroes should now show up as a game on Twitch.tv.

That is fantastic! Thank you. I'll look into that and a bunch of other things. I've been having some frustrating family times lately, and I'm not consistently starting and ending streams like I used to (sort of). I should be on later today, probably in an hour or two.

Alright, I'll be there for the stream.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Postby WingDingo » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 am

I have updated this thread to share the list of Shop Heroes Streamers. Information is all on the front page.

Richard
Community Moderator

Re: Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Postby Richard » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:00 am

WingDingo wrote:I have updated this thread to share the list of Shop Heroes Streamers. Information is all on the front page.

Nice. That'll make it very easy for people to find streams to watch. :)

Return to “Strategy & Guides”