List of Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Re: List of Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Postby bloop » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:41 am

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Twitch Live Streams & More! - WingDingDingo

Postby Shiroe » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:14 am

WingDingo wrote:I have updated this thread to share the list of Shop Heroes Streamers. Information is all on the front page.

Reversal also has a twitch channel (ReversalYouTube), but I'm not sure if he ever plays Shop heroes on it. (mostly Boom Beach and Rocket League I think)
We should poke him to make some more Shop Heroes videos for his youtube channel; it has been a while...
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:19 am

bloop wrote:could just link the shop heroes twitch section

I think that only shows the channels when they are live and also no past videos that didn't get flagged "Shop Heroes".
Hmm, I don't even see WingDingDingo's videos that are flagged "Shop Heroes" there... :(
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:34 am

@shiroe tadaaah managed to get the townhall video up there

for anyone considering streaming i advise against youtube live thingy, it gives huge amounts of access to viewers/chatters semi-personal information that they may not know to block.

if i get semi setup and the content isn't terribly bland i'll probably stream a couple of times a week around 00:00-03:00 GMT, with emphasis on weekends

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Shiroe wrote:
bloop wrote:could just link the shop heroes twitch section

I think that only shows the channels when they are live and also no past videos that didn't get flagged "Shop Heroes".
Hmm, I don't even see WingDingDingo's videos that are flagged "Shop Heroes" there... :(

There is something wonky with that. I don't know if videos show up to view if no one is streaming the game at all. I started tagging my streams as Shop Heroes, and after about 2 weeks, all of the new archived videos should be tagged correctly (since Shop Heroes is only recently a valid game on Twitch [and archived videos expire after 14 days]). Also, not everyone correctly tags their videos with Shop Heroes. Or in the case of Sketchy, she'd probably tag Creative instead of Shop Heroes (maybe?).

The intention of the revision of the thread was so that everyone can follow everyone of their choosing and get notifications when someone they want to see is streaming. I think that you can set specifically *any* Shop Heroes stream to set a notification.

bloop
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby bloop » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:41 pm

i've got a semi okay stream ready for next patch maybe. i think this patch will be huge ammounts of fun especially for streamers because the cheap boosts etc encourage activity with how available they are economically. we'll be able to do things a lot longer and with how much mastery there is available with cheaper[time and actual money] worker xp we'll be proccing fun things more often!

totally looking forward to the patch :D happy gaming~

p.s. looking for any feedback, even if it's absolute hatred, in that case just pm me it though so nobody else judges you- i won't. :)

Eleiyas
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Eleiyas » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:31 pm

I'm going to either start up a new YT channel just for ShopHeroes after next patch, or at least get around to doing those newbie tutorials I said I would , on my main channel...

As for streaming - out of the question for me ^^'
// EDM Producer // Freelance Translator // IT Guy //

Justin Waters
Community Moderator

Postby Justin Waters » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:40 am

I updated my streaming thread.
FeebleTown [Ranked #63] Not Recruiting. | Mayor: FeebleShop#57863 <---ME :geek:
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet Admin // IT Consultant // Community Contributor
--[FeebleTown Info]--

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:40 am

Saw the following mentioned in world chat:
sparklypandahugs
http://www.twitch.tv/ben_burnin

Richard

Postby Richard » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:19 am

Shiroe wrote:Saw the following mentioned in world chat:
sparklypandahugs
http://www.twitch.tv/ben_burnin

Thanks for sharing.
Kong: TheCongressman | Reddit: Zesty_Hamburger | In-Game: Richard#73188 | Shop Heroes Discord Server | Shop Heroes Data Spreadsheet

Return to “Strategy & Guides”