Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Team Building 102 -- Efficient questing and raiding

Postby Abqu » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Ronin wrote:
Abqu wrote:Okay so I threw together something based on the post above, it's probably riddled with mistakes and every team is over-supported probably, but here it is:

Abqu's Full Team Interpretation of Maybe What Could Be Best In Slot Almost Sorta Kinda
(it's the second tab, "Bis for now i guess? prolly not")

In that build, it would take 101 myths to complete as written.

101 mythics is pretty overwhelming for someone looking for a place to start. Maybe you need a "Teambuilding 103 - Horns, Horns, Horns!" that does a similar thing as this guide, but geared towards horns

Topics:
1. Your first horn team (getting enough power)
2. Avoiding the 33 hour injury timer (100% revive team)
3. Optimizing with mythics (i.e., replacing 5% revive gears with 10% revive gears for more loot gear)
4. Building your own mythics (fusion strategies geared towards making lvl 40+ mythics)

Yeah, I don't plan on putting this in the top post -- someone on discord asked me to put together my version of a theoretical BIS team, since I did a hierarchy thing a few posts previous to this one. I figured since I've made it, I might as well share it.

Catriona

Postby Catriona » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks abqu! Now I have some places to start with Balmungs, Midas gloves and the other one i can't remember off the top of my head... <3!!

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Catriona wrote:Thanks abqu! Now I have some places to start with Balmungs, Midas gloves and the other one i can't remember off the top of my head... <3!!

Happy to help!

If you've got questions, feel free to ask them here; there are a ton of smart people always willing to help!

redmail

Postby redmail » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 am

Abqu wrote:
Ronin wrote:.

Alright, two awesome, AWESOME critique/suggestions.

I think objectively, the Nya for Irene swap is an incredibly strong one, so I've adjusted the above post accordingly.

As for your guy suggestions, I honestly don't know what I prefer. So I decided to type up what you wrote so people can see it, and compare for themselves.

Great, great work Ronin. Thank you.

Hello,
I really love these guides you have here.
I read on the skill description somewhere that speed runner skills don't stack, is this moolight+demon's still viable?

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:48 am

So far as I can see it stacks.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

redmail

Postby redmail » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:13 am

that's good, and what is the cap for speed runner?

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:15 am

redmail wrote:that's good, and what is the cap for speed runner?

There is no known cap on Speed Runner; the highest attainable amount is 75% (Kuro passive + Mistiliteinn).

paljar

Postby paljar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:51 am

For the free2play midplayers (including myself), I have been looking for the easiest to make revive team. My personal rules was that it was allowed to use any raid blueprint with common precrafts and as low as possible chest blueprints. The following golden blueprints are used:
-evil seal (26) Mage tree
-Prayer ring (27) Rogue tree
-Oiled leather (28) Rogue tree

The team has the following skills:
-100% revive
-100% energetic
-50% speedrunner
-6 support, 4 resourcefull
-+0-48 loot

When you also unlock sacred scepter (28) mage tree, you could equip nya and oneira with it and evil seal at oneira, which saves you from fusing 1 aa glove and 1 DFP at the cost of some treasure find. Offcourse unlocking various higher blueprints, like revive options for pendant/music, possibly makes alternative teams better. Personally i was lucky enough to get evil seal blueprint from a chest, so i will only need to dig a little into the rogue tree to unlock all blueprints.

If you think the team has to much support, which it likely has, then you can switch odettes boots for moon walkers and equip her with a funky alternative weapon of your choice.

As alternative option I would also like to mention that fiora is an amazing improvement (over nya) if you find adamantium helmet blueprint. She can have 20% revive and a dragonfireption and 1 support and does not even need archangel gloves for that!

paljar

Postby paljar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:13 am

ok wow just found out how inefficient i had odette equiped, here is the improved version without nya, however it does require sacred scepter (28) mage tree:
-6 support, 4 resourcefull, 15% supplier
-+0-58 loot

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:58 pm

It's hard to say what's harder as a F2P, that many mythic AA gloves, or chasing Kepper Of Souls.

Probably AA gloves? Hm.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”