Team Survivability Calculator / Spreadsheet - Here we go!

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
kaisies
"Good" Mastery Member

Team Survivability Calculator / Spreadsheet - Here we go!

Postby kaisies » Fri May 20, 2016 12:32 pm

I read over the rules and this should be OK. I tried google sheets and it BUTCHERS my named regions, which is needed for the workbook to have *no macros* which means you don't need to worry about stuff running that you don't want!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qbl5t6yg9jirvu/Shop%20Heroes%20Parties%20v.95%205-20-2016.xlsx?dl=1

Also, just a *huge* shoutout to Richard and his Item Spreadsheet. This would not have been possible if not for the work he has already put in.

Been working on this a few weeks now, and I'm ready for other people to touch my little baby :lol: :lol: ... so here it is! The link above is an excel spreadsheet (I *think* you will have to have Excel 2010+ to use) that you can use to determine what your parties power level / happy face will be when you run them on a quest. VERY useful when you're trying to figure out what items you need to get all greens WITHOUT having to buy the items, or if you want to see how much you can strip off someone while still getting a green face.

In its current state it calculates for all skills that increase power (survivability just increases power...). You may see power levels be off by a few points, but they are VERY accurate. The biggest caveat I have with this sheet is I cannot find tables of hero power based on level, so those pages are quite bare. You will probably have to fill them in for your heroes levels (and I'd like to know what they are so I can fill them in!!).

It is locked, and that's not because I don't want people to see my formula's... I just want to protect the integrity of them so you dont mess them up! I've deployed plenty of excel workbooks and I know that as soon as they are unlocked people mess up EVERYTHING! :) Workbook has no macros, so there should be no worries about security.

Totally open to constructive feedback, if there's something you'd like to see added/changed I'm always willing to hear.

The biggest thing I've learned from this project, in addition to what I've seen on the forums, is Amazon/Brother is ABSOLUTELY the best item to have, followed by as many Protectors as you can get! Also, it is FAR better (well, cheaper) to have a lower level Mythical than a higher level epic/legend when you're gearing for energetic/healer.
Last edited by kaisies on Fri May 20, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

kaisies
"Good" Mastery Member

Re: Team Survivability Calculator / Spreadsheet - Here we go!

Postby kaisies » Fri May 20, 2016 12:33 pm

And in the interest in sharing, here are my Male parties. Using this (and of course, buying the actual items) I have been able to get both my male teams able to do the top level city raid, and also Uncharted Jungle (lets face it, the one to run..) as cheap as possible while still having energetic/very little break chance!

My Parties Items:

My Parties Stats:

Sulphur

Postby Sulphur » Mon May 23, 2016 3:49 am

Hi I can't seem to open the doc as it is password protected.

hmyz

Postby hmyz » Mon May 23, 2016 6:26 am

Big shoutout to you for this, great work!

kaisies
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby kaisies » Mon May 23, 2016 7:02 am

Sulphur wrote:Hi I can't seem to open the doc as it is password protected.

You have to download it, you cannot view it through the Dropbox website.

hmyz wrote:Big shoutout to you for this, great work!

Thanks! Hope it helps out your gearing of heroes!

kaisies
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby kaisies » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:39 am

Reviving this to update with the New items & new quests. Any sensible requests? I'll also be adding Energetic, Healer, and Revive columns.

Mitrax

Postby Mitrax » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:37 pm

OpenOffice-Format would be nice!

kaisies
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby kaisies » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:39 pm

Mitrax wrote:OpenOffice-Format would be nice!

I'll see if I can get it to export properly. Google sheets HATED this due to all the offset, named ranges.... etc etc to get this sheet working with no macros.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:18 am

hmm.. you sure about that? google sheets managed to parse it for me so far...
haven't looked at it much, but when i gave it a few minutes to strip the protection from the sheet and convert the formulas, this is what google sheets spits out... i had to put a quest number in for it to not throw errors, but it's looking pretty promising...

there's a couple errors, like the when equipping heroes, which can be fixed by using a google script that enables nested lookups, if i have the time i might go through and fix it. also, the hero power lookup sheet is looking really empty, haven't checked the sheet in excel yet to see if thats normal.
(view only)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =335750997

ok, working much better now, you'll need to make a copy to use it... still needs some updating, but all the new items are in it (needs new quest data and that other hero loriel...) all the lookups are working though, i think. i removed a few of the sheets as importing the data from other sheets made them obselete... the hero named ranges are a bit excessive, but it was either that or use a google script, and sometimes people get paranoid about running those... oh, just fair warning, it was causing firefox to use about 2 gigs of ram, so might want to stay away if you've got a slow computer.

6065ON

Postby 6065ON » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Return to “Strategy & Guides”