Fusion Cauldroning 101

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Fusion Cauldroning 101

Postby Demonologist » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:45 am

I think I shared this a few months ago.
In-game Name : Demonologist#57775
Shop Villains

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:39 pm

so, does anyone have the fusetimes for lvls 51-55?

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:34 pm

internetz wrote:so, does anyone have the fusetimes for lvls 51-55?

Sheet goes up to 55 now (:
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:42 am

akerson wrote:
internetz wrote:so, does anyone have the fusetimes for lvls 51-55?

Sheet goes up to 55 now (:

yes, but if you put all high level things in, it gives you a time of #N/A
The fusetimes table on the lookuptables sheet only goes to 50. ;)

P.S. try putting this in LookupTables!R2 =importrange("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yOLklDGX2LmndWKvQuRYkAOO0WqHsudv8kvEhLWx_so/edit#gid=398976334","Item Directory!B2:C")
and this in LookupTables!D2 =sort(Filter(R2:S,NOT(isblank(S2:S))),2,True)
and this in LookupTables!A58 =sort(Filter(R2:S,NOT(isblank(S2:S))),1,True)
then adjust the following named ranges
"items" to LookupTables!A3:A1000
"ItemTable" to LookupTables!A3:B1000

(the filter simply removes the version number from the output of richard's sheet.)
this will give you auto-updating items, so that when richard's sheet gets updated, your sheet will update too.

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:02 pm

...links not needed anymore...
Last edited by internetz on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

akerson

Postby akerson » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 am

v1.1 is up! Included is baby-proofing the sheet so copy/pasting doesn't break it, as well as internet's item auto-populator so we always have up-to-date item list (thanks!). NOTE: Fuse times for 51-55 not up yet, trying to get data for them now. Thanks!

-Abqu

ducklord

Postby ducklord » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 am

Hellos,

Do anyone knows a good fusion combination for low level legendary?

Say i want to use low level legendary like using

random low level legendary + Wooden/Leather BP = Decent chance of epic/legendary of Wooden/Leather BP
e.g
Any legendary below level 10 + Combination? of Moon Boot = Decent chance of epic moon boot and low chance of legendary moon boot?

What is the recommended combination?

akerson

Postby akerson » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 am

trying to make one or trying to use one as fodder?

ELLLL is generally the go-to if you want to "upgrade" a difficult epic. The legendaries are about 10 lvls lower, so the odds are your epic gets upgraded.

EEEEL is the "mythical lottery", where you want to throw a junk legendary in at a chance of upgrading one of those epics to legendary. Again, about 10 levels lower (up to 20) is preferable.

To make lower level legendaries, I like spam crafting for flawless and doing CF fuses to get epics, and then just 5 epics to upgrade unless I have some really low level legendaries lying around.

-Abqu

WingDingo
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby WingDingo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 am

ducklord wrote:What is the recommended combination?

There are a lot of factors that play into this. Each player will have a different game-state and play-style. The answer to this will imply a lot of, "if you do," statements. "If you buy a lot of commons and flawless," "if you can craft a lot of items quickly," "if you can quest for your own artifacts," "if you create your own components," "if you are willing to gamble," "if you are lucky with your gambles," "if you are willing to spend the time," "if you have 4 simultaneous fusions," and so on.

Common + Flawless uses less Flawless items as inputs (and generates Flawless at outputs), but requires more Fusions than using flat Flawless only. The other consideration is that Common + Flawless requires commons, and for a majority of items up to level 15, the progress bonuses make the items always craft as Good or Great. If you want to gamble, you can use less Epics. Fuse times are less of a consideration for low level items, and are a much greater consideration for higher level items. It is sometimes much faster to craft 25 Flawless items and do 5 fusions than it would be to craft 10 Flawless items, then do 16 fusions.

If you have difficulty acquiring Flawless items, you can craft the target item and fuse together your Goods into Greats and Greats into Flawless. It takes time, but requires much fewer crafts. It is also much less wasteful if you are spending difficult to obtain artifacts and components.

TL;DR: For low level Legendaries (level 15 and lower): I recommend fusing non-identical items for faster fusions. I recommend fusing Greats into Flawless. I recommend fusing 5 Flawless, 5 times. I recommend 5 Epics into 1 Legendary.

ducklord

Postby ducklord » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:16 pm

I am terribly sorry for bad phrasing of question.

I have quite a few of number of lvl 10 legendary which is hogging my inventory space quite for quite some time already

I was wondering if there is any uses for those low level legendary as input with another item say moon boot as input, is there any combination that have a decent chance of outputting moon boot as epic/legendary?

akerson wrote:ELLLL is generally the go-to if you want to "upgrade" a difficult epic. The legendaries are about 10 lvls lower, so the odds are your epic gets upgraded.
EEEEL is the "mythical lottery", where you want to throw a junk legendary in at a chance of upgrading one of those epics to legendary. Again, about 10 levels lower (up to 20) is preferable.

This recipe is great, thanks for sharing. are there any other too?

Return to “Strategy & Guides”