Super Team Builder!

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Re: Super Team Builder!

Postby Azbandar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:31 pm

As soon as I get all the power numbers for the newest 2 packs, I'll try to get my version of this posted. If akerson can make it better looking, awesome, if not, it has a lot of new features.
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet | Super Team Builder Redux
Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Alright, here's the preliminary update for my version of Akerson's Super Team Builder. Please let me know if you find any issues, other than power not being exact, and I will look into it asap.

If you have any questions, pop me a pm here or on Discord @ Azbandar#6627

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1vj7slzcbc4y71/Super%20Team%20Builder%20-%20Az%20Version.xlsx?dl=0
Mayor of Eolythes, overseer of many spreadsheets & maker of many things...MANY things.

Shop Heroes Spreadsheet design by Richard | Super Team Builder original design by Akerson

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am

Updated a couple minutes ago.

akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby akerson » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:30 am

Hi guys!

This sheet will no longer be updated by me. You can add new items to the end of the sheet yourself to keep it updated (just type them in) but if any new skills/heroes come out I won't be updating it. Hopefully someone picks it up in the future if it needs improvements.

<3 you all, thanks for being great
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:39 pm

akerson wrote:Hi guys!

This sheet will no longer be updated by me. You can add new items to the end of the sheet yourself to keep it updated (just type them in) but if any new skills/heroes come out I won't be updating it. Hopefully someone picks it up in the future if it needs improvements.

<3 you all, thanks for being great

I have my modified version posted already, and no, I did not know what was going down when I posted...

If anyone needs the original sheet updated, let me know and I will get that for you. That's the easy fix sheet!

aks47u
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby aks47u » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:34 am

Really liking the power integration. It's helped me see whether Commander I, Brothers-in-arms I, or Protector II was the right choice for my Darthos. Oddly in this case Commander I was the best of the three for his team. Saved me time fusing the items I didn't have, then testing.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 pm

aks47u wrote:Really liking the power integration. It's helped me see whether Commander I, Brothers-in-arms I, or Protector II was the right choice for my Darthos. Oddly in this case Commander I was the best of the three for his team. Saved me time fusing the items I didn't have, then testing.

I know we talk in city chat more, but I want everyone to know here too; the power calculator works within a couple hundred for tier 1 upgraded hero buildings.

I cannot vouch for non-upgraded, nor any of the new tiers available yet. If anyone wants to take the time and get me some numbers, I will gladly tell you what I need and I will do some further testing.

I'm very happy to know that the time spent isn't completely wasted for everyone!

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Thanks for taking over the project, Az.

Azbandar
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Azbandar » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 pm

My pleasure, though I doubt I'll get an open office version ever.

Calandros

Postby Calandros » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Azbandar wrote:My pleasure, though I doubt I'll get an open office version ever.

Boo, I'm an Open Office user :( Besides that thanks for doing the work :)

Return to “Strategy & Guides”