Expected Income Sheet

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Expected Income Sheet

Postby Demonologist » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:56 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xitox3IMqxWtnFeht1onGW5RUL5rTGbOVauXqggzQ38/edit?usp=sharing

A Googledoc sheet to calculate expected income for your crafts.

I made a crappy draft and internetz completed it.

Due to lack of explanation skill, there's no guide to use it. If you have any questions, reply below and I'll answer it. And if you find any error, report it please.

Thx.
In-game Name : Demonologist#57775
Shop Villains

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Expected Income Sheet

Postby Abqu » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:18 am

Demonologist wrote:Due to lack of explanation skill, there's no guide to use it. If you have any questions, reply below and I'll answer it.

How are you so awesome? (Great job.)

Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Demonologist » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:51 am

Abqu wrote:How are you so awesome? (Great job.)

:D Thx

1. added '2x' and '2xI' for price override, which represents 'mastered and surcharged price with 2x surcharge event' and 'mastered, surcharged and sold to impatient customer with 2x surcharge event' respectively.

2. added a small gem:gold ratio calculator.

3. update the list of items from bit.ly/shopheroes
Shop Villains

Yohek

Postby Yohek » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:32 pm

So... I've been using this spreadsheet for a while now because i found it awesome.

You ARE indeed.

Now i've been wondering for a long time :
Would there be a possibility to calculate the networth of every item automatically by :
- setting a base value for every resources
- setting all the precraft to 10x their price (since i noticed i'm basically doing that all the time)

It would automatically give us a base networth to find the "best" items in the list, and then you would just have to use the detail to get more info and set specific value or exceptions (like we do right now).

I didn't manage to do that. Not sure if it would interest anyone exept me tho.

Anyway, it's already a really great sheet how it is !

Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Demonologist » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 am

Yohek wrote:So... I've been using this spreadsheet for a while now because i found it awesome.

You ARE indeed.

Now i've been wondering for a long time :
Would there be a possibility to calculate the networth of every item automatically by :
- setting a base value for every resources
- setting all the precraft to 10x their price (since i noticed i'm basically doing that all the time)

It would automatically give us a base networth to find the "best" items in the list, and then you would just have to use the detail to get more info and set specific value or exceptions (like we do right now).

Thx for your feedback!

I also agree that it would be cool to have a shortened list with estimated income, but the price of a precraft is not an easy thing to assess. and all I can think of would result in a very misleading information with excessive guesstimation and approximation.

I might do it when some good ideas come up, but currently I have no idea how I can make it useful.

P.S) If you wanna know which item is the most profitable one with that simple method, I can give you an answer. It's Goddess Tear.
Shop Villains

Yohek

Postby Yohek » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:31 am

Yeah ! Goddess' tear is always the best i agree. But i don't think it really is if you only craft it non stop.
You burn your mana and gems too fast and can only craft 5/6 of them simultaneously, or you must invest in mana and jewels building to get more.
So i think it's not really the best when actively playing. That's why i like the idea of finding other things that take longer to craft and still get a good networth out of it.

Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Demonologist » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:46 am

If you have maxed res. building with jewel upgrade, GT earns you more than the boost cost. just use my sheet and you'll be able to see the result.
Shop Villains

Yohek

Postby Yohek » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:49 am

I agree, but it still decrease the networth since it could be considered as a precraft cost increase.

Demonologist
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Demonologist » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:47 am

yeah it depends on mastery and skill.

And I don't know how much you calculated the price of precrafts for other crafts.

As you can see, it's not easy to set a standard price for anything.
Shop Villains

internetz
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby internetz » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 pm

hey demonologist, if you're just using a straight copy of richard's item directory sheet, you can input the following formula into A1 of your item directory sheet and it will automatically fill in new data as it gets updated on the main sheet :)

=importrange("https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yOLklDGX2LmndWKvQuRYkAOO0WqHsudv8kvEhLWx_so/edit#gid=398976334","Item Directory!A1:AP")

You'll want to make the sheet longer, to give it extra room to fill in new items as they are added, and adjust your named ranges to encompass the extra rows.
You'll also need to delete any data that is currently in that sheet, as the importrange function will not overwrite cells that contain data.

Return to “Strategy & Guides”