Revive

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
Hoticehunter

Revive

Postby Hoticehunter » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:08 pm

How useful is the skill "Revive"? I'm trying to decide which of the two Halloween packs I want, and since neither are great money making bps, the question comes down to the skills. Obviously energetic is amazing, but that bp requires two flawless precrafts, and those precrafts need precrafts. So... So that leaves the revive helm. With revive 2, the most you could even make a party is only 60%, not enough to need to forsake healer.
And it only has a chance of a chance or working. You have to both have someone be injured and then have the revive chance work. Every other time the skill worthless. It just feels like the skill does too little to go out of my way for. Or am I wrong? Do you guys like revive?
Also, do you think the energetic chest is better even though it's such a pain in the butt to craft?

Abqu
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Re: Revive

Postby Abqu » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Revive, when stacked to 100%, prevents all deaths in that party.

It's quite good at end/late/very late game.

Feone
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Postby Feone » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Also note that there are two other revive II items in the game that don't require spending $.

One is a huge pain to craft (mythic needed, city-raid bp gloves) the other is surprisingly doable. (dwarvish chest staff, skill at epic)

Getting full revive is a big investment in slots regardless though, definitely not easy to get.

Hoticehunter

Postby Hoticehunter » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Ok, just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for your input. I was mostly just interested in the late game aspect of it.

Feone wrote:Also note that there are two other revive II items in the game that don't require spending $.

One is a huge pain to craft (mythic needed, city-raid bp gloves) the other is surprisingly doable. (dwarvish chest staff, skill at epic)

Getting full revive is a big investment in slots regardless though, definitely not easy to get.

Right, yeah, I was having a brain fart and not thinking about getting revive from multiple sources of items.

Ronin
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby Ronin » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:57 pm

I often worry about the efficacy of a 100% revive party. In the best case of revive (Edward and Mihn inbuilt 20%), you need 8 slots worth of revive 2 gear for 100% revive, and then you still need 10-12 energetic gears, for a total of 18-20 slots to achieve no-rest, no injury.

For healer, 1-4 gears will allow you to achieve 90% depending on how you structure parties. You may want to still stack energetic to remove that last 10% rest, but they aren't a requirement in the same way as they are in a no-healer revive party.

That's a lot of extra slot usage (with potentially more support required) to avoid a 1.5hr injury when running jungle.

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Ronin wrote:I often worry about the efficacy of a 100% revive party. In the best case of revive (Edward and Mihn inbuilt 20%), you need 8 slots worth of revive 2 gear for 100% revive, and then you still need 10-12 energetic gears, for a total of 18-20 slots to achieve no-rest, no injury.

For healer, 1-4 gears will allow you to achieve 90% depending on how you structure parties. You may want to still stack energetic to remove that last 10% rest, but they aren't a requirement in the same way as they are in a no-healer revive party.

That's a lot of extra slot usage (with potentially more support required) to avoid a 1.5hr injury when running jungle.

Add Fiora and Nya to Minh and Edward, and you have a base 40%. Put KoS on Fiora, Nya and Minh, that's another 30%. Prayer Ring on Fiora and Nya, another 10%.

From there you have a lot of options - add two staff users, or add any two random heroes and sprinkle in four revive I items. It's still hard to do, but not crazy either. Hallowed Helm and Archangel Gloves perhaps, but that's not realistic for non-Demonologists.

Heck, you could toss in someone like Melina and probably get 100% revive across five heroes and power level the sixth.

alex
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby alex » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:30 pm

I personally dont like revive skill at all. The chance to work is super low, 15-10-5%. And in order to work your heroes must be injured/dead
If you wana stack it using items to 100% or near that, you're gona need ALOT of revive II items which most (if not all) of them are high lv items
Then you're still gona need energetic/healer items to reduce the rest time
Then you're still gona need MANY support skils

Those all need one heck of a $$$

One last thing, if you have those sort of $$ or patience to do all of those, why would u still need revive instead of using full mythical gears+25% power from gear. I think even lv 25 heroes can do the last quest in the right team, with green faces

Abqu

Postby Abqu » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:55 pm

alex wrote:why would u still need revive instead of using full mythical gears+25% power from gear. I think even lv 25 heroes can do the last quest in the right team, with green faces

L25 heroes in full myths in the right team with green faces can still die.

Any hero in a full revive team with any face will never die.

alex
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby alex » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:30 am

Abqu wrote:
alex wrote:why would u still need revive instead of using full mythical gears+25% power from gear. I think even lv 25 heroes can do the last quest in the right team, with green faces

L25 heroes in full myths in the right team with green faces can still die.

Any hero in a full revive team with any face will never die.

I know, but the sacrifice is too much for just that small percentage of dying. And if you go for 100% revive team, i think you need alot of other gears like i mentioned above, healer/energetic/support which dont clash with the revive gears. If i had the time and $$ i'd focus more on maximizing the quest output for all ehroes using scavanger/detect secret rather than trying to mitigate/eliminating that small chance of dying for 1 hero

Shiroe

Postby Shiroe » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:04 am

alex wrote:I know, but the sacrifice is too much for just that small percentage of dying. And if you go for 100% revive team, i think you need alot of other gears like i mentioned above, healer/energetic/support which dont clash with the revive gears. If i had the time and $$ i'd focus more on maximizing the quest output for all ehroes using scavanger/detect secret rather than trying to mitigate/eliminating that small chance of dying for 1 hero

Going revive means you go 100% energetic and no healer whatsoever.

- 100% energetic only: no rest time, full injury time
- 90% healer only: 10% rest time, 10% injury time
- 100% energetic + 90% healer: no rest time, 10% injury time
- 100% energetic + 100% revive: no rest time, no injury time

There probably isn't a super big difference in slots used between 3rd and 4th.
I myself am using the 2nd, which is quite slot-efficient, but never lets me send the party out right away after collecting.
The 4th would guarantee you can _always_ send the party out again right away.

also: the shorter the rest/injury times, the more quests you send per day, so therefor also the more injuries per day you'll get... ;)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

Return to “Strategy & Guides”