Revive

Share strategies, experience and tips & tricks.
akerson
"Flawless" Mastery Member

Re: Revive

Postby akerson » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Considering there's nothing useful in boot slots except energetic, it's really only one wasted slot per person. Revive teams are really good because even with healer your dead timers are still ridiculously high.
Last edited by akerson on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I believe the forum ban was deserved, as he has been out of line, and warned.

I believe a permanent game ban was out of line."

-Abqu

kobisjeruk
"Good" Mastery Member

Postby kobisjeruk » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:50 pm

No matter how small the chances are, as long as its not 100%, an injury will still cost you time and time is gold (figuratively ofc). Who cares about green faces when you can send naked red-faced dudes fighting against scary looking aborigines or even buffed octopuses wearing diving helmet? Come on man.
What if we make a petition on change.org to ask for a different CM? #EnergeticConspiracy #SupportIsSafe

infiner
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby infiner » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:42 am

Shiroe wrote:- 100% energetic only: no rest time, full injury time
- 90% healer only: 10% rest time, 10% injury time
- 100% energetic + 90% healer: no rest time, 10% injury time
- 100% energetic + 100% revive: no rest time, no injury time

one more option: 50% energetic + 90% healer. Not so efficient as 100%/90% but less BP needed.

maybe useful for somebody, rest/injury time in numbers:

DJeemzz

Postby DJeemzz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:41 am

With the new quests and some new items, I think there should be a review of the revive items... Although it's not very slot efficient, you would want:
Support (at least 7 on your team with all legendary+ gear) + energetic 100% + revive 100%.

The description is not clear about revive on self? I would think it doesn't work on self, so should you have a 110% coverage?
And is the shadowstep skill usefull in combination with revive?

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:27 am

DJeemzz wrote:With the new quests and some new items, I think there should be a review of the revive items... Although it's not very slot efficient, you would want:
Support (at least 7 on your team with all legendary+ gear) + energetic 100% + revive 100%.

The description is not clear about revive on self? I would think it doesn't work on self, so should you have a 110% coverage?
And is the shadowstep skill usefull in combination with revive?

Revive works on self.

Shadowstep, like Lucky, is not a group buff. It can be used with revive but on the whole is less slot efficient.

Mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:19 pm

It might even stack multiplicatively, rendering it close to useless. 85% revive and 15% shadowstep resulting in 87.25% of the time death prevention. Don't know for sure though, any definitive answers for theory purposes?

Abqu
"Epic" Mastery Member

Postby Abqu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:48 pm

Mursilis wrote:It might even stack multiplicatively, rendering it close to useless. 85% revive and 15% shadowstep resulting in 87.25% of the time death prevention. Don't know for sure though, any definitive answers for theory purposes?

While I have not tested revive + lucky, I have tested fastidious + supplier. I would assume they work the same way, in so much as getting a hero to 100% by adding the group plus individual numbers has the same effect.

Testing supplier + fastidious was really easy, a revive + lucky test may be hard. I may look into it anyway.

Shiroe
"Legendary" Mastery Member

Postby Shiroe » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:20 am

Hmm, assuming the descriptions are OK-ish, wouldn't lucky/shadowstep be a modifier to the roll used to determine yes/no on "injured" and revive be a second roll _if_ "injured = yes"?
(and as far as we've been told, going over the minimum power numbers for green face reduces injury chance a bit, so probably act like a tiny bit of extra lucky/shadowstep in some way I guess...)
as of 2016-09-11: Player level: 44, City: Eolythes, Blueprints: 517, Mastered: 419, Crafted: 78.61K
(except for tier 1 and some tier 2 artifacts mostly running my shop/gearing self sufficient)

inVoh
"Great" Mastery Member

Postby inVoh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:22 am

Mursilis wrote:It might even stack multiplicatively, rendering it close to useless. 85% revive and 15% shadowstep resulting in 87.25% of the time death prevention. Don't know for sure though, any definitive answers for theory purposes?

Don't even think it's worth doing.

5 % Revive is effectively 30/600 total revive since it is 5x6. 15% Shadowstep is only 15/600... effectively as good as 2.5% Revive. So even best case scenario you get 85% revive and 15% shadowstep on everyone and it works out to 100% revive, why would you even build for this if 100% revive is possible?

Mursilis

Postby Mursilis » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Which is why I said for theory purposes, no-one would be bothered with those items anyway, which is probably why there isn't a definitive answer, though I'd assume it would stack additively as well. :)

Return to “Strategy & Guides”